Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Ultime console

E' almeno 1 anno che sono uscite? Ancora nessun miglioramento rispetto la ps3 e xbox. Addirittura si parla già di ps5???

Cosa fare?
    Ultima modifica di Blackgoogle; 13-10-2014, 17:36.

Giocare su PC?
    Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Kaisersouze Visualizza il messaggio
      Giocare su PC?
      cambia? i titoli non sono quelli?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Blackgoogle Visualizza il messaggio
        Dipende quale titolo, cambia come dal giorno alla notte.
        Randy Warlord [M|A]
        Randy Warlord[AoT]

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Blackgoogle Visualizza il messaggio
          Ci sono anche quelli (tranne poche esclusive su console), più una miriade di giochi che su console non ci sono.
          Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X