Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Need UoDreams new work?

Hello Onision,and all staff of UOD,i played here from years ago,and i see UoDreams is the most stable and high host server played ever,years,and years,i lost my accounts because i stopped play,but i ever returned here.
    Played several number of shards,everywhere,and i see excellent features out,but Uo Dreams,ever have the same pvp,the same pve.Why never Uodreams worked on new features?like custom mobs,mm,custom ores(actually i think be blacksmithy,dont have anythink nice to be),more events,like ctfs,any more features like evolution pets to tamers,reward systems,etc etc...and is not hard to implement!
    I think the pvp is balanced,but pve,ever kill the same,the pve on Dreams is Doom,or peerles from a few years.
    There is a lot of features you all can include on UoD,and i know is Osy style but...UoD need to be more attractive to old,and new players.
    Is not a critical post,i like UoDreams,but i think UoD need a "aggiornamiento",sorry for my english,im spanish hehe,what do you think about this?

Thank you for your attention.
    Ultima modifica di rome1982; 23-02-2014, 14:09.
    sigpic

le possibili risposte son tre...

1 -> quello che faceva i miracoli l'han inchiodato 2k+ anni fà
    2 -> GGWP
    3 -> porta pasiensa ancora npò che a breve ce son le news

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da rome1982 Visualizza il messaggio
      Hello Onision,and all staff of UOD,i played here from years ago,and i see UoDreams is the most stable and high host server played ever,years,and years,i lost my accounts because i stopped play,but i ever returned here.
      Played several number of shards,everywhere,and i see excellent features out,but Uo Dreams,ever have the same pvp,the same pve.Why never Uodreams worked on new features?like custom mobs,mm,custom ores(actually i think be blacksmithy,dont have anythink nice to be),more events,like ctfs,any more features like evolution pets to tamers,reward systems,etc etc...and is not hard to implement!
      I think the pvp is balanced,but pve,ever kill the same,the pve on Dreams is Doom,or peerles from a few years.
      There is a lot of features you all can include on UoD,and i know is Osy style but...UoD need to be more attractive to old,and new players.
      Is not a critical post,i like UoDreams,but i think UoD need a "aggiornamiento",sorry for my english,im spanish hehe,what do you think about this?

Thank you for your attention.
      Hi, "never Uodreams worked on new features" is incorrect.

Permanent custom mobs, no, because we aren't a custom shard. We have some things that are custom, but the only custom mobs are in quest events or in semi-permanent quests like "Dangerous Adventures".

Before the Ddos attacks, Dangerous Adventures were started, but we had to lock them almost immediately. If the new fix will be ok, the DA will return!

Anyway, we are working on many things that are for pvp and pvm.

Be patient, in this period we have had to fix so many things!

Onision

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da LargitorLucis Visualizza il messaggio
        le possibili risposte son tre...

1 -> quello che faceva i miracoli l'han inchiodato 2k+ anni fà
        2 -> GGWP
        3 -> porta pasiensa ancora npò che a breve ce son le news
        The language spoken in this area is just english so if you are here to help or even to provoke you have to do it in english.

Translation: qua se parla come magni.
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
        C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix Visualizza il messaggio
          qua se parla come magni.
          The language spoken in this area is just english so if you are here to help or even to provoke you have to do it in english.

Translation: LoL nope, I can only speak english in this area, sorry.

Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix
          Toh, un Marku con un post valido che ricopia il mio
          Originariamente inviato da marKu
          Se avvessi voluto copiarti avrei preso un post a caso, mi sarei aggravato nel fargli capire le bagianate che ha scritto e infine avrei insultato nicho.

C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui.
          Nicholas Belmont, Rock Kogan, Herzeleid, Morgenstern, NaRciSSuS, Maurice

Commenta

Stop spam!

Onision

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X