X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Не могу зайти в игру.

We were unable to ....
    Очень давно не играл, забыл уже в чём может быть дело. Запускаю и через клиент и через разор. и нифига. gameserver16.gamesnet.it,2593 - это правильный логин?

Originariamente inviato da Spok87 Visualizza il messaggio
    We were unable to ....
    Очень давно не играл, забыл уже в чём может быть дело. Запускаю и через клиент и через разор. и нифига. gameserver16.gamesnet.it,2593 - это правильный логин?
    Hello.. If u are complaining about login...there's a new one now..
    This one gameserver16.gamesnet.it,2593 doesn't work anymore..
    The new one is login.uodreams.com,2593

Hope this is useful

Enjoy!

If u still are unable to join into the game,u need to send a mail to amdir@gamesnet.it and explain your problem.

Bye

Commenta

Thanks. But problem not solve. How can i make account in game? I should use the same login and pass such in forum or i can create it automatically by loggin in the game? I can not understand why i can`t start playing, i want to know the problem in login and pass, or with connect....

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Spok87 Visualizza il messaggio
        Thanks. But problem not solve. How can i make account in game? I should use the same login and pass such in forum or i can create it automatically by loggin in the game? I can not understand why i can`t start playing, i want to know the problem in login and pass, or with connect....
        Good morning! Due to the last ddos attack some things have been disabled for security reasons!

The only thing u can do is writing a mail to Amdir (GN Administrator) at amdir@gamesnet.it and tell him ur problem and give him a password..so he'll force the system to let u to login into the game.. I had the same problem too ,but amdir (a really kind person) has fixed up for me really fast..

That's all..

I hope to see u soon into game,to see that ur problems have been fixed!

Cheers*

Commenta

Thank you. I wrote letter to amdir. Hope that will solve problem. How many accounts i can make? I will play like always by Tamer, Craft, Pvp, Mage, some accounts for BoDs.... or there is limit of accounts?

Commenta

That is not good.... thanks fo info, will search for another shard aos or ml\se. Hate elfs and gargules....

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da gramoz Visualizza il messaggio
              1 account
              True but if u have brothers/sisters who wanna play you should let the staff know through lan submission...

Cheers

Commenta

Не могу поставить патч. Не понимаю как. Перевел инструкцию с итальянского через гугл но там все равно ничего не понятно. Хотя бы на английском инструкцию бы..
                Cant install patch. May be any1 can make instruction on english language at least? i translate via googletranslate but dont understand anything.

Commenta

http://www.gamesnet.it/f959/utility-...5-23-a-751812/
                  ..I edited the link (I put the one that goes directly to the guide)..

start to dowload new client from link.
                  i'm tryng to translate the guide (with translator^^)

GUIDA BY GRAMOZ (and google translator)

1 - Download the game folder pre-installed by one of the following mirrors:

2 -Extract the folder "Ultima Online Classic" in C: \ Program Files \ EA Games \
                  It must be the EXACT path --> C: \ Program Files \ EA Games \ Ultima Online Classic (with in, all its files) .
                  If the folder "EA Games" should not already be present on the C: \ Program Files, then you create it .
                  If you already have other folders of Ultima Online inside C: \ Program Files \ EA Games \ , not worry, will not get in conflict (unless they have the same name Ultima Online Classic, in that case rename the other folder or remove it from them) (see resolution problem)...

(DO NOT CLICK ON THE FILE "UOPATCH") OR WILL NOT WORK 'ON OUR SHARD !!

then...
                  razor or uosteam?

then i translate..
                  Ultima modifica di quatta-quatta; 23-10-2014, 01:10.

icq 312 130 374 (preferisco)
                  msn quatta-quatta@hotmail.it preferisco di no

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X