DGAssist - New UO Assistant

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

When i was talking of resource i was meaning bones not leather, at the begin the looter works well but after a while it stops to work or start to be slower or to miss some bones.
    Since DGAssist don't open an already looted body (unless you relog) it make me think that DGAssist write a temporary (clean on relog) ignore list that contain opened corpse ID's, maybe after a while that list start to be too long and it start to bug? If is like that you should remove the olders body ID's from the list after a certain time since body disappear after few minutes and is pointless to keep them in ignore list.
    Ultima modifica di Pina; 22-09-2012, 20:48.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Pina Visualizza il messaggio
      When i was talking of resource i was meaning bones not leather, at the begin the looter works well but after a while it stops to work or start to be slower or to miss some bones.
      Since DGAssist don't open an already looted body (unless you relog) it make me think that DGAssist write a temporary (clean on relog) ignore list that contain opened corpse ID's, maybe after a while that list start to be too long and it start to bug? If is like that you should remove the olders body ID's from the list after a certain time since body disappear after few minutes and is pointless to keep them in ignore list.
      Not really, if DGAssist cannot find this corpse item on the world it is removed, after that (if you reach that corpse again) it checks for items. Our concept is really better and faster than easyuo scripts because we can handle exactly when server/client send and/or remove items.

I'll ask you to try next version as I've changed a few things that could impact that, should release it as soon as possible, hopefully tonight.
      After that update you probably wont even need to open corpse.
      Ultima modifica di DGAssist; 22-09-2012, 22:19.

Commenta

Ok i will give a try when you update it.
        I have more questions for you:
        How i disable felucca style on trees (i see death trees even in trammel/malas)?
        You planning to make people pay your program after the beta test (i see free edition in the software infos so i guess you planning to make a pay edition)?
        Ultima modifica di Pina; 23-09-2012, 10:43.

Commenta

Ok i will give a try when you update it.
          I have more questions for you:
          How i disable felucca style on trees (i see death trees even in trammel/malas)?
          You planning to make people pay your program after the beta test (i see free edition in the software infos so i guess you planning to make a pay edition)?
          1. Hello, you can check the Filters - "Seasons".
          2. Not really, we dont plan on removing features or making them paid after beta test, you can use it without concerns.

I've updated, check our website and download our installer, you can just install over your previous version it will keep your profiles.

Commenta

Hello, i did the season thing and now i see leaves on threes even in felucca ones, there isn't a way to fix it?
            I downloaded the new version but the loot bug still happen after a little.

Commenta

Hello, i did the season thing and now i see leaves on threes even in felucca ones, there isn't a way to fix it?
              I downloaded the new version but the loot bug still happen after a little.
              I think Pina forgot to post, his autoloot bug was fixed, the issue was that he had open corpses range 5, too far away and autoloot use that config to grab items, should be 2 as per default.

DGAssist is now AssistUO as announced previously on our website, we've launched today our new page on RunUO and forum section.
              http://www.assistuo.com/

Lots of new features, changes and fixes.
              Please download AssistUO, you can copy your DGA's profiles folder and launcher.xml if you want before uninstalling DGAssist.

Commenta

DGA kick ass. Good job mate!

Commenta

Smart target range of x tiles doesn't work

Canale Youtube

Commenta

non c'è neanche il next target o il closest random =(

Do consigli per quanto riguarda il Pvm ai nuovi player.
                    Vi serve una firma o un avatar? Li faccio gratis,contattatemi!!!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da vix44 Visualizza il messaggio
                      non c'è neanche il next target o il closest random =(
                      Target closest random non esiste manco su razor, oltre ad essere una contraddizione..

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Spongebob1 Visualizza il messaggio
                        Target closest random non esiste manco su razor, oltre ad essere una contraddizione..
                        si mi sono sbagliato però quello che volevo far capire è far illuminare i target quella funzione su dgassist non c'è...

Do consigli per quanto riguarda il Pvm ai nuovi player.
                        Vi serve una firma o un avatar? Li faccio gratis,contattatemi!!!

Commenta

I've got some questions:

1) Why the option "Open Map" is grey?
                          2) When I add an item in the "counters", what have I to write in the "title bar" to show it?
                          3) When I record a macro, if I want to add a pause how can I do? (for example 2'' pause)
                          4) In "Macro" what is "Do not auto interrupt" and "Pass to Uo" options?
                          5) In "Snapshots", what is the "enable cropping pixels" option?
                          6) Can I chose where to save my snapshots?
                          7) Can you explain me the "Save password on Windows" option? How to use it?

Tnx!
                          Ultima modifica di gramoz; 13-10-2012, 14:26.

Commenta

Why (sometimes) appear "target cancelled" when you cast spell on your last target?
                            When i use an archer, if i use pots explosion i cannot play another spell or macro (potions hit me). Is there any way to play two or more macro togheter?
                            When i spam heal, or another spells.. sometimes some macro doesn't work.
                            Ultima modifica di marKu; 13-10-2012, 16:54.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da gramoz Visualizza il messaggio
                              I've got some questions:

1) Why the option "Open Map" is grey?
                              2) When I add an item in the "counters", what have I to write in the "title bar" to show it?
                              3) When I record a macro, if I want to add a pause how can I do? (for example 2'' pause)
                              4) In "Macro" what is "Do not auto interrupt" and "Pass to Uo" options?
                              5) In "Snapshots", what is the "enable cropping pixels" option?
                              6) Can I chose where to save my snapshots?
                              7) Can you explain me the "Save password on Windows" option? How to use it?

Tnx!
                              1. feature hasn't been added yet, it's grey probably to show it will soon be added in an update
                              2. use the"%" symbol before the format of any counter and it will be on title bar
                              3. you could just finish the macro without it, then add in the pause by writing it and saving the macro (by default it uses the waitfortarget instead)
                              4.do not auto interrupt means if you have one macro going, and press the hotkey for another it won't automatically stop the first macro for the second one you've pressed.
                              Pass to uo is the exact same as in razor. If you have a key set and it passes to uo, when you press a hotkey for the letter "H" for example it will be written in game as well (whereas normally it wouldn't appear)
                              5. never checked this can't help
                              6. dont bother taking pictures
                              7. haven't checked

hope this cleared some of it up for you.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da marKu Visualizza il messaggio
                                Why (sometimes) appear "target cancelled" when you cast spell on your last target?
                                When i use an archer, if i use pots explosion i cannot play another spell or macro (potions hit me). Is there any way to play two or more macro togheter?
                                When i spam heal, or another spells.. sometimes some macro doesn't work.
                                Assuming if you are an archer this is for spells like divine fury, consecrate, attunement or others without a cursor. There is no way to have them both at the same time because only one macro runs at a time (unlike razor there isn't macros and hotkeys). A possible solution is setting the hotkey for whatever spell in the uo client macro instead so it won't interrupt the macro

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X