Tamers

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

I now really think it's you who don't care a thing about this bug...
    It really seems you are looking for "problems" just to not do anything... like the "language barrier" (even tough anyone can read a little english, and so do uod staff), the "only italian rules" (false, english rules are there just after the first post) and so on...
    I told you, if you really care about this situation, you have to post in that forum and not here.
    A man's IQ, yearly income, sexual prowess, ingenuity, physical appearance and generally every other aspect of his life can be condensed down to four digits: his Arena rating.

Commenta

Haha you almost get it.
      Actually i did care and that's why i have posted it in the forums.
      But since 4 of my chars are tamers and the 5th is a crafter - well i have moved to osi and i don't care anymore really. I'm still posting here only to argue with people that still play here and don't care! And i still think it is wrong, it is a bug, the admins don't care and the players obviously too!

Commenta

If you play on OSI why don't you record a little movie about your tamer killing some mobs and upload it to youtube or send it to uod staff, so you can prove to them that taming situation here is not OSI-style... i would do it if i could...
        I don't think it will take you more than a couple of mins, but you could make alot of tamers happy again...
        A man's IQ, yearly income, sexual prowess, ingenuity, physical appearance and generally every other aspect of his life can be condensed down to four digits: his Arena rating.

Commenta

Wow they haven't fixed it yet, after 2 years.
          Glad I've moved to osi.

Why should I make such a video, since I don't play here anymore? Any player or admin can do it with trial account. Seems neither players nor admins care

Commenta

i didn't miss you :*
            Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix
            odio tutti.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Thrasher Visualizza il messaggio
              Why should I make such a video, since I don't play here anymore? Any player or admin can do it with trial account. Seems neither players nor admins care
              Why u should not?!
              Ultima modifica di Admire; 07-06-2011, 11:47.

Commenta

Because admins and players that play here don't care.

Commenta

So is tamer still not worth having or have it changed?
                  Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

dude...i just tell u i got 4x tamers and the last char is a crafter.
                    Hearing people crying about the new ai just let me think they are kids or they act like them at least.
                    Deffo lazy and close minded kids who are unable to follow the flow of the new playing style..
                    There are so many tamer-templates u can roll with that makes it sooo funny and so much intriguing. I love tamer much more than any other template.
                    The number of tamers around luna..should give u an hint.

Just yesterday, i was standing for a few outside destard;at a certain point a tanker popped up and seing me there he asked if i needed help cuz there were few GDs inside.
                    I replied, ty m8 i'm fine...i'm just resting a bit.
                    While i was smoking my ciggie,in less than 1minute i've seen him walking dead in front of me something like 4th times.
                    Then...i said him...dude...it seems u are the one who needs help here. I went inside and cleared the whole motherfking spot and then i went oblitering aw, helping him to get back his body. LOL.

Crazy AI ?Impossible vetting? Then i guess i'm jesus christ or more probably just someone with some brain.

http://forum.gamesnet.it/f437/tamant...n-para-708470/

check this...i took down gd para ( without any sort of bug or gate trick as i well explained in detail,in italian, to those who thought i used that dirty tricks)few days ago with my fresh-not yet finished (both in term of equip, skill and stat) last tamer.
                    Ultima modifica di krilov; 10-02-2012, 23:01.

Commenta

I am intrigued, what's your template and equipment like? And what pets do you use?
                      For me tamers were always my preferred template to do pvm.

Commenta

as said before there are lots of different template..very usefull both for soloing and in group; the 1st point is what's your playing style.
                        I mean, if u prefere to fully support your pets or if u want to be really active..
                        I would suggest a disco/provo tamer or a spellcaster tamer as a 1st template...cuz tamers based on chiva requires not easy items to find/have in order to be in 4/7 as well as a gg armor.
                        On the other hand a tamer based on magery just needs 2/6 that's deffo easier to set.
                        U can go with a standard template that uses eva int too and medit so that u can use slayer spellbooks in order to make more dmg or u can choose spellweaving that got lots of usefull skills both for supporting pets and for attacking.

The template of mine shown on the screenshots is the following:

taming 110
                        lore 110
                        vet 80

magery 120
                        spellweaving 120
                        necro 80
                        ss 100

rest of points (i gain through jewels&armor) on medit.

Necro and ss are so high for few reasons.I want to be able to animate gg evocations like skele dragons when possible.And i use it also for withering pumping the values of necro and ss by talism. and proper jewels.

In top of that i run as much sdi as i can...cuz sdi ensure me higher wod dmg and that means i recover more mana while i'm in wraith.

On all my templates i always run vet at least 50+ cuz i like to rez my pets as well as using bandages for saving my mana.And also becouse just magery or chiva can't be enough alone in certain situations for healing the pets.

For what i do with that template...vet it's a almost a must but..if u think to use it for just specific things like...dunno lady mely...i would probably leave vet and put all on medit...or even trying necro 80 ss 60 and use the spare points on medit and keeping vet...
                        As u see there are lots of things u can play with and adjust according to your needs.

The point of having high medit is basicly due to the fact that while your in wraith form, when u hit a mob that got no more mana or few mana..u wont recover/leech much mana so..the mana reg. given by medit comes really in handy.
                        ANd when u need to heal badly your pets u can think of doubling the mana reg. by transforming into lich form that adds 13mana reg.

In spite of necro/ss or sw u can use eva int...it's up to ya really...

That template does super high dmg and u're not fully dependent on your pets at all. U got evocations, u can summon, u can cast high dmg spells regardless of your pet.
                        3x skele dragons+ 2pets(bake+rune 4example) + wod(or magery spells+slayer book) ...and u go around with an army of 6 soldiers(including yourself)..guess u got the point.

The bard tamer rocks too and i hotly suggest not to have peacemaking.On uod peacearea isn't implemented yet...therefore, the common peacing skill is pretty useless imo.

taming
                        lore

music
                        disco
                        provo

these are the must have skills. Then, the rest is up to ya.
                        My bard tamer template is pretty crazy and harcore as template...(deffo a not common bard template)and since i use it for mainly just one porpuse (even if he does more than good almost everywhere)...i neither suggest u it since...the main prob u will need specific jewels...and finding them would be like winning a lottery.

As for pets, i use many pets according to what i'm killing, to their skills/resist/stasts.
                        GD, cus, runes, bakes,unicors, i even use 2x firesteed.
                        Reptalon are totally useless as well as hiryus (even if i got an hiryu but that's just for fashion).Unluckly, too weak and too underpowered.

Night+WW u can still do something with that...but tbh...any pet mentioned above does the job faster and better than night+ww...so i don't use anymore that combo.
                        I spend lots of time in farming and finding the right pets with the right skills/stats...the goodness of your template depends strongly on the goodness of your pets too.
                        I got and use more than one GD, as well as more than one cu, as well as more than 1rune..diff templates as different mobs( u hunt ), requires diff statted/skilled pets....not just random ones.....

hope it helped dude
                        Ultima modifica di krilov; 11-02-2012, 13:11.

Commenta

Thanks for replying. I was thinking in making a disco tamer, with high magery and vet.
                          Basically like this:

120 Magery
                          120 Disco
                          120 Music
                          120 Vet
                          120 Taming
                          120 Animal lore

What do you think? maybe I wouldn't need such high animal lore or taming...

Commenta

imo that template has 1st of all 1 big downside.
                            What are u going to do if more than 1 enemy pops up?a template like that could roll time ago with the old ai, when u could safely and peacely stay behind your pet and just vetting+healing him.

Nowadays u can still vet but it's more like an on fly vetting...u can't really stay close to your pet all the time..or u would be targetted surely and if u do that against big foes soon or later u die.

If u can buy all 120 sops...do it...but for pvming things like 120taming as well as 120lore and vet are deffo not needed at all.
                            So u can smoke 120sops and use the extra points according to your jewels...that's ok...that's a thing i do...4example i like to reach through items 120taming right when i tame or when i wanna reach an extra stable slot...otherwise when i go hunt...110lore and 110taming ensure 99% of controll of everything.

Since vet is usefull but u can't really just stay always close to your pet...(there are few exceptions) 80 vet+110lore ensure a more than decent bonus healing (25+ or 30..i can't really remember atm) + the cure from poisons and BLEEDING, and in top of that the possibility to rez the pets.

Then keep in mind that: if the mob that your pet is facing goes down fastly, u need less healing...that means...less mana problems (for u) in the long run.
                            So it's always welcome a way to help your pet in doing dmg and u do it by casting spells or provoking other beasts around.
                            A cool thing about provo is..if u are in a guild...u can provoke your pet against a mob...and u can vet him safely XD
                            But again here....high lvl of vet should sound nice but...again 80 vet really is more than enough.
                            In a situation like..that....here it comes chiva more than magery.
                            Music 120
                            Provo 120
                            Disco 120
                            vet80
                            taming 110
                            lore 110
                            chiva 60 points.
                            U can use fire horn too for dealing aoe dmg time to time.
                            The bad side of this temp is that u're strongly dependent from your pets.I they die...u got just provo and nothing else.
                            Good and bad sides dude XD
                            Therefore...some people also leave vet and put on spellweaving trying to reach 120 sw through items so that they can heal less but surely kill faster things.

---lunch time---to be continued XD

Commenta

Yes so that's what I was doing wrong maybe and made me die so much.
                              Would you say your sw,necro template is easier to play than the disco provo one?

Commenta

deffo...and more versatile...keep in mind u can't disco para mob (at least the strongest one...or at least not till they are almost dead...that's where disco comes useless) so...the necro tamer spellweaver is more competitive there.

Ofc each template got its bad sides...things u can do with provo&disco u can't with other templates...and viceversa...when u play as bard...u'll miss other skills when u'll play as a caster u'll miss the bard ...well that's the funny..having just 720points to deal with xD

let me add a last tips about using bard skills.
                                Since disco/provo/peace 's effect is calculated just when u use the skill and remains on for long or till the mob is dead...that means u can try to go around with just 90real disco &/or 90 provo and then switching 2x jewels (both +15 -> 90+30 = 120) for when u need to discord or provo.This save lots of skill points...(60 so far) but ofc it will make harder your play..since u need to set macros for changing onfly the jewels.Nothing drammatic really....and i use that trick on ma tamer bard...the hard part is to find not just +15 jewels...but +15 jewels that will still grant u all the cap & resists...so that if u are attacked while u discord/provo...u still can heal your self in 4/7 or 2/6 (depending if u use chiva /magery).
                                Still playable even if u dont reach the cap in terms of fc/fcr or even resists...things will be a lil bit harder and u'll need to move carefully...but still playable and funny.

as u see there are lots of ideas...but tbh the bard tamer requires really some gear...most of all in terms of equip. U really want full resist (or even more or covering duffs), fc/fcr cap is a must as well as dci and so on...Considering what i could do without decent resists with my necro tamer...i deffo recommend this template since it's powerfull even at the beginning and without having great items.
                                Moreover...the bard skills (those at 120 and 120 sop is a must really) are fking rare...and hard to find..(both cuz they are hardly dropped and cuz lots of people wants them..) on the other hand the...necro spellweaver tamer...is easier to built...115magery still works great as well as 115spellweaving...and they are deffo more common and not expensive at all.
                                Ultima modifica di krilov; 11-02-2012, 15:50.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X