Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• PvP Tournament

I was wondering why there aint ANY Player versus Player events, and decided to ask if staff could have a pvp event where mages would fight mages and warrs vs warrs.

But you should make PvP stones that would give every player the equipment to participate (temporary equipment, only when the event is on). For mages, somehting like LMC 25-30, HCI/DCI 5-15 total, mana regen. 2-4, hp regen. no stamina regen. no.

And then we could see who is the best mage / warrior without their über suits .

Thats a real nice idea - I really think its good and the GM's should take note - I am sure everyone will agree on this!

Commenta

Yeah, id be in

Commenta

Sounds good to me!
        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

ja that would be nice
          Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

nice

Commenta

Can we have a GM comment on this please - I think we could organise something even if the GMs don't want to do it.

We could charge an entrance fee. All fees go into a pot and the winner of each category wins the pot - theres so much potential on Keffu's idea that this would kick serious arse and make the official UO dreams events (Sorry - I had to laugh at the latest one in Skara Brae!! - you gotta see Narcof's screen caps!) seem minor in comparison - Roll on, get support and lets do this!

Commenta

Originally posted by jinjins
                Can we have a GM comment on this please - I think we could organise something even if the GMs don't want to do it.

We could charge an entrance fee. All fees go into a pot and the winner of each category wins the pot - theres so much potential on Keffu's idea that this would kick serious arse and make the official UO dreams events (Sorry - I had to laugh at the latest one in Skara Brae!! - you gotta see Narcof's screen caps!) seem minor in comparison - Roll on, get support and lets do this!
                I'm Alezi btw .

But a PvP event would be very nice, since 1v1 fights in felucca doesnt happen quite often.. There is 1 murderer vs 10 blue or 10 murderers vs 1 blue.

So a 1v1 fight with equal equipment would be great, and there the player skills would show who can play with any equipment :/.

And I would like to learn to play better with mage (currently 24th on the dueling list) because I have been playing only 5 months with mage :I.

Staff, please answer?

Commenta

I thought about the PvP tourney, and I think Staff should really do it, because it might make PvP more common in this shard, so that random players would pvp too instead of being in trammel/tokuno hunting mobs. I PvP with my PvM Archer, with my Tamer and with my mage believe me: pvp is the best thing to do in UO, its great fun. My last kill was Ioria [AoT] & Freddy Krueger [AoT] and it was fun to know that now they have Black&white only screen ^^

So, the equipment for mages could be something like this:
                  FC 2
                  FCR 4-6 (I prefer 6, but there would be spammers if FCR 6.)
                  DCI 0%
                  HCI 0%
                  LMC 25%
                  MR 2
                  Spell Damage Increase 5%
                  Physical 60
                  Fire 60
                  Cold 60
                  Poison 60
                  Energy 60
                  Damage Increase 20%
                  SSI 0%
                  Stam. Regen. 0
                  HP Regen. 0
                  Mana Inc 0
                  HP Inc 0
                  Stamina Inc 0

3 Total refresh Potions
                  2 Greater Cure Potions
                  1 Greater Heal Potion

Mages who want to put poison in a weapon could get poison potions with the cost of cure potions, so if someone wants poison they would lose cure.

For Warriors something like:
                  DI 35%
                  SSI 0
                  HCI 15%
                  DCI 15%
                  LMC 15%
                  Physical 65
                  Fire 65
                  Cold 65
                  Poison 65
                  Energy 65
                  Mana regen. 2
                  Stamina Reg. 4
                  HP Reg. 0
                  Stamina, Mana & HP Increase 0.

8 Total refresh potions
                  5 Greater Cure potions
                  2 Greater Heal Potions

Warriors who want to poison their weapons could get 2 Greater Poison Potions per 1 Greater Cure potion.

So this would be Warriors vs Warriors & Mages vs Mages.

And maybe the 1st, 2nd & 3rd players on their ladders could fight like 1st mage vs 1st warr. and so on..

The PvP player limit could be something like 32 players, so there would be 32 warriors & 32 mages fighting in different arenas, 'coz it would kinda laggy with shitty computers like I have

So now Staff! Go to green acres, make 2 BIG PvP arenas there and organize this event!

WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
                    I thought about the PvP tourney, and I think Staff should really do it, because it might make PvP more common in this shard, so that random players would pvp too instead of being in trammel/tokuno hunting mobs. I PvP with my PvM Archer, with my Tamer and with my mage believe me: pvp is the best thing to do in UO, its great fun. My last kill was Ioria [AoT] & Freddy Krueger [AoT] and it was fun to know that now they have Black&white only screen ^^

So, the equipment for mages could be something like this:
                    FC 2
                    FCR 4-6 (I prefer 6, but there would be spammers if FCR 6.)
                    DCI 0%
                    HCI 0%
                    LMC 25%
                    MR 2
                    Spell Damage Increase 5%
                    Physical 60
                    Fire 60
                    Cold 60
                    Poison 60
                    Energy 60
                    Damage Increase 20%
                    SSI 0%
                    Stam. Regen. 0
                    HP Regen. 0
                    Mana Inc 0
                    HP Inc 0
                    Stamina Inc 0

3 Total refresh Potions
                    2 Greater Cure Potions
                    1 Greater Heal Potion

Mages who want to put poison in a weapon could get poison potions with the cost of cure potions, so if someone wants poison they would lose cure.

For Warriors something like:
                    DI 35%
                    SSI 0
                    HCI 15%
                    DCI 15%
                    LMC 15%
                    Physical 65
                    Fire 65
                    Cold 65
                    Poison 65
                    Energy 65
                    Mana regen. 2
                    Stamina Reg. 4
                    HP Reg. 0
                    Stamina, Mana & HP Increase 0.

8 Total refresh potions
                    5 Greater Cure potions
                    2 Greater Heal Potions

Warriors who want to poison their weapons could get 2 Greater Poison Potions per 1 Greater Cure potion.

So this would be Warriors vs Warriors & Mages vs Mages.

And maybe the 1st, 2nd & 3rd players on their ladders could fight like 1st mage vs 1st warr. and so on..

The PvP player limit could be something like 32 players, so there would be 32 warriors & 32 mages fighting in different arenas, 'coz it would kinda laggy with shitty computers like I have

So now Staff! Go to green acres, make 2 BIG PvP arenas there and organize this event!

WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!

It's impossible to play a pvp tournament with that equip..
                    Simply because lot of pvpeers selects their skills by the equip.
                    I mean i don't have medit, or focus, how can i play with mana reg 2? it means i'll have to use 1-2 special at minute..
                    With mana reg 2, no war can kill another.. even with 100 dex..
                    And a mage.. the pvp will be: Poison , Magic Arrow, Magic Arrow, and then poison.. and the other mage has just to defend.. This is not pvp
                    On RunUO pvp is Team based.. I u wanna make some real pvp, find some friends, like 5-6 and make pvp

Commenta

Originally posted by Raiden -A-

I mean i don't have medit, or focus, how can i play with mana reg 2? it means i'll have to use 1-2 special at minute..
                      And a mage.. the pvp will be: Poison , Magic Arrow, Magic Arrow, and then poison.. and the other mage has just to defend.. This is not pvp
                      On RunUO pvp is Team based.. I u wanna make some real pvp, find some friends, like 5-6 and make pvp

Commenta

Naw, it isnt team based. I mean I can kill mages with arties when im using my lrc suit.. So if you know how to play, you can drop ppl even when youre naked.

Commenta

Originally posted by Raiden -A-

Sry to say but thats Bububububuuuuullshiiiiit ^^ My opinion.. Aos is not team based it is item based. Mage duels wont be ipy ipy ipy nox ipy ipy ipy gos its faster to kill you opponent with weaken (ipys damage comes with delay, weaken imidietly when you targer your opponent) -..- and you can always add an rule that you are not allowed to cast more than 3 times same spell in a row -..- Then to dexer duels. Just give dexers like 5 bandages? It wont take long and the better tactic wins.. Easy isnt it? You opinion of mage duels is basic -..- Have you ever played with mage? -..-
                          Ultima modifica di Keffu; 14-09-2005, 17:24.

Commenta

PvP is based on whatever is in the mix fighting at the time surely...?

Alezi I think it should go ahead m8 there is nothing to stop players organising it themselves after all - just charge an entrance fee to cover prizes and quips and hold it somewhere accessible with a bit of space. I think people who rely on skill to fight rather than _items_ would be interested you would need to do some in-game advertising though cos not everyone reads the forum
                            No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Come on people - the argument against is highly lame, lets face it PVP is not about standing still and doing specials until opponent falls. Its about ducking and diving, regenning - doing whatever it takes to beat the foe. I have known very good PVP players who didn't use really good eq - they just understood little elements of the game that they could use in battle. Anyone who says "The PVP tournament won't work" because of the eq is lame. Everyone is at the same level in terms of eq - its all about how you fight and how good your character template is and I must say luck does come into play.

I and Narcof came from a shard where there was around 10 players max on at any given time and we used to have some great PVP battles and everyone joined in. Nobody ever railroaded anyone and some fights lasted up to 1 hour (With breaks to repair kit and buy bandages before recommencing).

I still think we should go ahead with this idea as its more than possible to do - it just needs to be organised in the right way.....

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X