nuovi messaggi

• [BUG] Runic Crafting

Hi!

Now I have crafted a bit.

10+ agapite hammers
    100+ golden hammers
    500+ bronze hammers
    15+ heartwood kit

And I must say, something is very wrong here.

It looks like properties are beeing eaten up by +Durability rolls say 3prop and +50 dura = 4prop

As we can see here on a normal agapite hammer craft we have 4 properties.

Then on the next one we can see what is broken.

This is for sure not osi, this is for sure not even RunUO base, this is a broken script.

So this part above is broken and now we can move on to something that could be really bad rng, but i think after 100+ goldhammers even my rng cannot possibly be this bad.

I was sure I was crafting weapons, and not shields but who needs shields with these resistances on weapons hehe

If this is intentional because it is easy to get hammers on this shard then I can understand, but if we then move along to Heartwood Kit, I can be honest and say I crafted some with HW kit and I think to myself did I really craft with ASH kit or what is going on?

Same as runic hammers, Durability and Elemental damage eat the properties.

Thanks and hope you can look into this!

Thanks for the Additional information guys!
    Ultima modifica di turkice; 02-08-2016, 02:09. Motivo: Added 2 more screenies

as far as i know resistances are a thing on weapons, i think there should be a "soft-cap" of one resistance on weapon, but it's working as intended i think.

it's not the same for durability, in the past (http://www.gamesnet.it/showthread.ph...ght=durability) has been stated by shard owner, lower req. and durability increase was removed from runic bonuses.
    sadly i couldn't find a more recent discussion, but it was told durability is counted as a hidden bonus property. i hope someone will explain that.

last but not least there is the more recent fix to the elemental damage, previously it was rolled very rarely, as it was applied only when 90%+ of intensity occurred, and given the little use it was more reasonable berfore the fix in my opinion, this contributes a lot in the loss of "good" properties.

i hope this will be clarified, and some changes happening as blacksmithing weapon crafting in particular isn't good enough at the moment.

se ho colto bene il senso del post, non credo si parli di bug veri e propri, anche se a proposito della durability ho qualche serio dubbio, pero' credo che sia da rivedere il bilanciamento delle proprieta' nel craft delle armi da black, alla luce dei recenti fix sul danno elementale ho l'impressione che le proprieta' "utili" siano molto piu difficili da ottenere.
    ovviamente senza dati precisi e' difficile fare considerazioni su quanto "pesino" le singole proprieta'.
    Ultima modifica di fengyr; 01-08-2016, 12:08.

Il p Fengyr
    : algander#6292

Commenta

confermo anche io, è inutile craftare al momento...

infatti c'è lo spam di gente che vende runici e ovviamente nessun pazzo li compra.

Commenta

ITA

Ciao a tutti, in riferimento a questo post: "Link dell'ultimo fix delle armi"

Vi segnalo che le armi sopra indicate sono uscite con le props giuste. La durability come le resistenze o ogni altra prop hanno la stessa percentuale di uscita.
        Il caso di avere 4 resistenze o 3 resistenze e durability è data dalla fortuna

In ogni caso ci trovate qua se avete dubbi o domande in merito.

ENG

Hi, looking this post: "Link dell'ultimo fix delle armi"

The weapons mentioned above are with the right props. Durability, resistances or any other props have the same percentage of output.
        The case of 4 resistances or 3 resistances and durability is only about luck

In any case, you can find us here if you have doubts or questions about.

Commenta

Hi Julius!

I will try to explain myself abit more clearly, I know it is a property that is the entire problem here.

We take crescent blade for example: 36-48 durability, you craft it with valorite/dull/shadow it will gain 50-100% durability and that is all the things that should change this value.

Is there an "extra" +durability property from runic tools on Osi? No.
          Is there one on other Osi Clone RunUO shards? No.

Why is it on UoDreams? I thought this was at least based on Osi or you go full costum here because u allow afk hammergathering? I have problems understanding it.

So next step, just for scientific testing, I started a shard here at home based on RunUO 2.3 rev987, I added a goldhammer with 1k uses, burned it and what happens? Not a single weapon got this "special" +durability prop that we have here.

If you want I can upload pictures of every single craft I did or a video.

We can also talk about the general idea here, after I have talked to quite a few crafters here who dont post on the forum, they all tell me the same thing, dont "waste" hammers on weapons, they will only roll crap.

Now for me this is not healthy.

Thanks and I hope I made some more sense this time.

Edit: I have also investigated some of the info from Fengyr and others posted about this roll occuring as a 4th roll on bronze hammers and in the first batch it already happened.

Both Weapons are crafted with Bronze hammer, one of them has 50% more durability then the other. So if this is correct then we have Bronze Hammers that can produce 4 properties?

Edited Picture for Clearity
          Ultima modifica di turkice; 02-08-2016, 21:39. Motivo: edited picture

Commenta

sc -1 = 1 prop.

but atm its totally useless craft.

durability, resistances, split damage, useless slayers for weapons

self repair, hpr, sr, luck, energy resist, nightsight for armor

too many shit prosp for make a good item

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da koky Visualizza il messaggio
              sc -1 = 1 prop.

but atm its totally useless craft.

durability, resistances, split damage, useless slayers for weapons

self repair, hpr, sr, luck, energy resist, nightsight for armor

too many shit prosp for make a good item
              Ti stai confondendo...fc -1 non è una props...quando hai sc senza il malus sono 2 props altrimenti sc e fc-1 conta come una...

Commenta

Yes we all know the basics.

Sc always comes with penalty.

If u want sc0 u need to roll fc1 aswell.

But why are u talking about this? is there something wrong with my pictures?

I cannot make it more clear now, and if you are here to troll, please dont for some of us this is important, only thing we do on this shard is craft and when crafting is bugged well....

Commenta

Maybe i'm out of topic but i would like to tell you my experience with tailoring too.... after you have boosted horned kits (3-4 prop) ((just to know a barbed gives (4-5 prop)) i have crafted better armours with the horned kit than the barbed kit...

Regards Pandora

Commenta

Today Poldo crafted some Agapite Hammers and I could check them and I found again the same things.

And again the same here, I think in this last picture It cannot get more clear.

All of this is from Agapite hammers.

Im really hoping you can look into this, perhaps Magneto can fix it?

Yepp Lestat, before Horned kits rolled 3-4 and 45-70 or 75% intensity and barbed kits 4-5 50-100% intensity

Now when its horned 45-100% and barbed still 50-100% barbed kits feel very weak in comparison especially since horned kits have 30 charges and barbed 15.

I can say for myself that 90% of my armors are still from horned kits even though I have burned 60+ barbed kits.

Commenta

Il pg Poldo è mio e posso confermare gli screen.
                      Da notare che un verite hammer invece si è comportato come dovrebbe : 4/5 props su ogni arma.
                      Insieme a turkice continueremo quanto prima i test anche sugli hammers meno rari.
                      Quello che non è chiaro, è come venga gestita la durability. Sopra 100 non va considerata come prop aggiuntiva?

Commenta

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da turkice Visualizza il messaggio
                          Nice 4 props...
                          Amy bug!! Stop trolling

Commenta

Commenta

I have now spoken to every single english speaking crafter on this shard, I think, and the general idea is crafting is broken and it has been for a long time.

Just give up they tell me... Nothing will be fixed they say.... I really hope it is not true!

But lately I have even seen Mr Magneto talking in the chat ingame so it must mean you are around?

After 1 month of waiting we still need a real reply about the crafting situation and some info about a possible fix.

Thanks and I Hope you read this topic Mr Magneto Sir.

Good Game!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X