Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Monsters X - Ray vision ?

im sorry but im kinda pissed and confused? on any other shard i didnt see such a crap like monsters see your throough walls and other obstacles u could not go trought?
    is that actually normal? i just cant imagine how its possible to play with such a bull crap?
    where wherever u go tons of monsters attacks u from all sides because even they are far away and behind walls they still see u and come to you! let me fix not come but JUST RUN IN SPRINT to you!?
    wtf?
    thats for you normal? i thought this shard would be perfect! at least i found ML shard i could see peerless and so on boses but/.. the thing like this made me sick!? monsters can see you though walls? on any game i havent seen that crap im very sad

There's a lot of discussion about mob's AI, because before fixes all mobs were so stupid that you could go to doom with a worker and drop all day long. Now with the fixes is harder to kill mob, comparated to OSI shard now is more difficult here when before was more difficult on OSI shart, but now AI are more similar then before.

A lot of person, including staff and "normal" pg, are still working on rebuilding all the mob's AI to be more similar than OSI.
    To repeat a phrase from Amdir, if OSI difficult is 7 before we were 2, now 9, and still working to go on 7.

Have a little bit patience, I think that situation is a good workout for my pg ^^

and sorry about my english mistake =)

Sono spesso occupato con l'università , pazientate

Commenta

it makin me sick too -_- ...

Commenta

well thats the point, if i should start playing on this shard or not. im not new to uo, i have seen many shards..but ididnt stayed at them for long, and i never have had chance to experience ML stuff, thats why im choosing uo dreams and i dont know for how long u guys trying to fix this problem and how long it might take to fix it /

im just simple guy who trying to find truth XD
        and i stil have many questions about this shard. play or not? XD help me to decide say good things and bad about this shard

NO YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD =]

Commenta

Yeah monsters having X Ray vision isn't good way to "tame" people to this shard, and when imps or any weak creature are fast like Balron paragon in all other shards it doesn't sounds like normal, i'm new too to this shard and i wanna play good standart UOML and i hope it will be that shard what i wanted all the time

But it isn't
          Ultima modifica di Firewind; 24-03-2010, 19:04.

Commenta

Waiting for FIX

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Firewind Visualizza il messaggio
              Waiting for FIX
              we have to wait loooong time for this fix i think ....

Commenta

ha-ha i think i start to like those monsters and bots with x ray and hardcore mode, actually its even more interesting when mobs are more smarter and harder to kill...i thought how easy would be for mage arcanist to go solo just cast furies and thats all like on the other shard i have a mage...hmm n0w i dont know if i wanna that admins would fix this crap...maybe..maybe not

Commenta

Mobs hooked up with x-ray

I completely agree with above.
                  I use to play on uod for very long time, but i had to leave. Now when im back again it seems that all my strategies and tactics of this game are impossible to use. This, whatever it is... it makes this shard completely impossible to play.
                  I STILL LOVE UOD and i think it is the best shard ive ever played!
                  Please fix it as soon as its possible!

Regards,

Cholera

Commenta

use necrowar and honor on you XD
                    kill all mob in solo

Malmsteen, Kamyura, Anathema, Bjork

Commenta

Create a new char and call it Cloud El'Archon and you will see all mobs run away from you

Commenta

lol
                        Johnie Walker

Commenta

For me this a.i is not good.You can say it was too easy before and now it's more hard because the monsters are more smart, but all you did was increase the aggressiveness of the monsters, just because you do this doesn't make the a.i any better. It's like increasing the speed of a game of tetris, it becames more difficult yes but it's just the speed.
                          I think the a.i should be reworked or maybe even go back to the original one, there's a lot of people that do not agree with this a.i, I think it's making a lot of new players from staying in this shard...
                          Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da superbuzzmetal Visualizza il messaggio
                            For me this a.i is not good.You can say it was too easy before and now it's more hard because the monsters are more smart, but all you did was increase the aggressiveness of the monsters, just because you do this doesn't make the a.i any better. It's like increasing the speed of a game of tetris, it becames more difficult yes but it's just the speed.
                            I think the a.i should be reworked or maybe even go back to the original one, there's a lot of people that do not agree with this a.i, I think it's making a lot of new players from staying in this shard...
                            I wouldnt call it smart. Its just misteriously stupid. And please! Dont tell us that its speed becouse the speed is nothing to do with this. MOBS SEE THROUGH WALLS! And they never did before! PLEASE FIX IT its impossible tu play anymore. Now you cant do a bulls crap with necromage in Laby, cos they all around you. You cant no more hide behind walls and use any tactics of this game.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da hideyourface Visualizza il messaggio
                              use necrowar and honor on you XD
                              kill all mob in solo
                              You just Confiremed! Necorwar is the ONLY normal playable character on uodreams, lets face it!
                              Nothing else is playable, NOTHING.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X