• Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Tamers ? gone
    Mages ? gone
    Archers ? gone

Sampires ? FULL OF IT.

The only playable character is necro warrior and only once every 5 minutes. Without honor even this guy is useless.

Monsters 100% attack summoner or pet. They even reveal you 100 times in a row. Here's what the monster is thinking "IMMA ALBERT EINSTEIN, I KNOW YOU SUMMONED THIS VORTEX".

Commenta

I agree with what you said, I would like to hear the devs opinions on why they consider the a.i to be good, can't they see what's happening too?
      Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da superbuzzmetal Visualizza il messaggio
        I agree with what you said, I would like to hear the devs opinions on why they consider the a.i to be good, can't they see what's happening too?
        u think they play at all?

Commenta

How much did they pay you to say this?

Originariamente inviato da FroSPAWNzeN Visualizza il messaggio
          ha-ha i think i start to like those monsters and bots with x ray and hardcore mode, actually its even more interesting when mobs are more smarter and harder to kill...i thought how easy would be for mage arcanist to go solo just cast furies and thats all like on the other shard i have a mage...hmm n0w i dont know if i wanna that admins would fix this crap...maybe..maybe not

Commenta

tamers are dead. we cant use bandage on pet and so veterinary is also dead. i create a new sampire char

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Azallan Visualizza il messaggio
              tamers are dead. we cant use bandage on pet and so veterinary is also dead. i create a new sampire char
              100% agree!

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X