Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Sampires

I finally buried my tamer so I was wondering, do the sampires here work well?
    If you have a successful sampire, please post your skills and equip
    Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Sampire templates doesn't work on uodreams, because lightning strike is not like osi. (see bug&fix for more info)

** Compro Tanti Pigmenti Marroni **

Commenta

So what does work in dreams? What's the best easiest pvm character to use?

Commenta

I use a slightly modified version of it, it works pretty good:

magic resist 110
        Tactics 115
        SpiritSpeak 80
        Swords 120
        Necromancy 99
        Chivalry 81
        Bushido 115

My equip is a full 70 res with 106 in fire (so i haven't any problem with corpse skin and vampiric), 43 HCI and i don't use "mace and shield".

With this template you have not anatomy and healing so you have to cast curse weapon repeatedly, that's drop your karma (and it's not good ) also you need to have a good Damage increase.

Anyway with a good base of HCI and the help of magic resist it works sufficently.
        Ultima modifica di fengyr; 05-02-2010, 20:08.

Il p Fengyr
        : algander#6292

Commenta

First thanks for sharing your template and equip.
          One thing tho, I thought that dci was more important than hci since you have bushido and could use lightning strike to increase chance to hit? And because u have no parry u would need high dci ?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da superbuzzmetal Visualizza il messaggio
            And because u have no parry u would need high dci ?
            he needs to leech hp and stamina more than he looses and other things are not important
            btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C90WRMbougo
            Ultima modifica di fnurov; 06-02-2010, 02:31.

Commenta

Your only way to actively heal is hit life leech from weapons (item property) + vampiric embrace (necro spell) + curse weapon (necro spell). You can use also close wounds and confidence but i recommend it just out of combat.
              So until you hit you heal yourself and you are immortal (a higher damage increase make it easier and lightning strike raise the chances) . Spells like blood oath and paralyze are a pain so i recommend to have high resist spells to reduce the danger of dying until you dont get a god-like equip as fnurov shows...

I have 80 chivalry just to dispel revenants from common monsters (but it's not enough for bosses ) and 80 spirit speak to not cast too often curse weapon since i want a high karma. Bushido >80 let you use honor virtue that refill 100% of your mana healt stamina when you slay a monster.
              Ultima modifica di fengyr; 06-02-2010, 04:22.
              ____________________________________________________________________

Il p Fengyr
              ____________________________________________________________________
              : algander#6292

Commenta

Thanks for your input guys. Would those templates work with peerless too?
                Also anyone know a good method to train bushido after 86 ? I am using confidence but can't seem to raise a single point

Commenta

Also anyone know a good method to train bushido after 86 ?
                  i used momentum strike
                  http://forum.gamesnet.it/f667/easyuo...ml#post5978690

Commenta

uh, Sampire without dci = useless

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
                      uh, Sampire without dci = useless
                      Sampire can't use also shields (parry+bushi) but impossible template if
                      Lightning Stike doesn't work like osi (too miss)

u have to cap dci without shield and Hci, and have very good swing weapond, and damage... and and ...

Commenta

Thats weird because I see a lot of people going around with shields on their necro warriors?

Commenta

Thats weird because I see a lot of people going around with shields on their necro warriors?
                          because those aren't OSI sampire (best osi warrior template) , but a different uodreams template without parry, only bushido

combat 120,120 bushido, tactics, anatomy, healing 80+-, necro 99, chivalry 70+-

Using Spirit Speak instead of healing, Curse Weapon instead of bandage

sorry for bad english

Commenta

Np I got it and those templates work well?

Commenta

Hey there!
                              Just wanted to share with my template.
                              I can asure you that it is the best template for getting fast to the top.
                              Dont want to sound that im showing off but i mean it by saying BEST!
                              Some may argue with me but thats only cos they dont know what my Chiyoko is capable of

So here it is:
                              Str-110
                              Dex-121
                              Int-40
                              Skills
                              Anatomy-91.2
                              MagicResist 70.1
                              Tactics-101
                              Fencing-120
                              Necromancy-99
                              Chivalry-120
                              Bushido-70.1
                              Spellweaving-38.6

This template kills solo anything that moves. And i can prove that in game aswell!
                              Im not using no soulseeker no silver etched... tried that and it sucks!!!
                              I decided to go for something new and unseen by crafting magekiller leafblades holding my fingers crossed for slayer option and high manaleech... when i finally crafted my demon,dragon and undead i realised that theres nothing more hardcore than this template.

Soon after players saw me doin some pretty crazy stuff many players followed and i see quite a few guys runnin around with magekillers...

Leafblade has everythin you need once its slayer and has extra manaleech 70-99
                              U can spam armor ignores dealing damage 120-150 with every single hit...
                              These big numbers makes sure your HP and MP is full at ALL TIMES and i rarely cast Curse weapon so my karma is on max so i can make most out of my endless mana supplies, 120 chivalry with 3/4 4/4

3/4 4/4 or higher allows me to use that mana how i want... spaming nature furies... goin nuts and havin fun with my 120 chivalry scaring mobs away casting off curses BO's and all that stuff... 120 chivalry casts off even reveants!!!
                              With high fc/fcr i even keep an eye on others casting off their curses reveants and all that stuff...

Im full 70 with overcap of fire. As i mentioned 3/4 or 4/4... capped Hci... dci 38+... 36LMC is a must have.
                              Best way for this template is to use Leggings of bane, Carapace and of corse mace and shield.
                              Leggings of bane helps u to cap hci as it has 20 + 15 on shield so as u see u just need 10 hci on ring or brace...
                              so u can have some other useful props on ur jewelry to cap lmc, resists or whatever...

Ive done some experiments on razor and came up with new way of automation that makes sure my character strikes ALLWAYS with lightning strikes and it doesnt effect your casting in ANY way...
                              Basically
                              I made macross that allways stays on loop checking for 3 system messages.

"if sys message "you baffle your target with a feint!"
                              Cast lightningstrike
                              end if
                              "if sys message "your attack penetrates their armor!"
                              Cast lightning strike
                              end if
                              "if sys message "you attack with lightning precision!"
                              Cast lightning strike
                              end if

So...
                              In every single spellmacrosses that i made as consecrate, divine fury, eoo, cast nature fury on your tile, remove curse... etc etc... as LAST ACTION in these spellcast macrosses i left this loop macross that looks for these 3 sys messages.
                              So once message goes on it automatically selects llightning strike.
                              This looped macross is in END of every single castmacross that you use for any spell so your lightning strike spell is allways ready for strike no matter what.

Dont know what else to say hope all this will help u guys to get to the top...
                              38.6 SW is for nature furies so they dont fizzle...
                              70bushido is for Casting confidence when tought times
                              and also using momentum strike to hit 2 mobs in same time...a
                              I doom alone, i do peereless alone... i rape rends, paragon ancient dragons, paragon greather dragons... yamandons YOU NAME IT!
                              Peace!
                              Ultima modifica di uogatis; 13-12-2011, 18:48.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X