Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [EasyUO Help] Windows 7 64 bit + MinerScorna

Ho il solito problema del "Target cannot be seen", però soltanto all'interno delle miniere, mentre sulle rocce mina tranquillamente. Ho modificato il registro del sistema con questo ma nulla
    codice:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
    "ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\client.exe"
    "InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\"
    "PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\uopatch.exe"
    "StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\uo.exe"
    "Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
    "ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\uotd.exe"
    "InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\"
    "PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\uopatch.exe"
    "StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Ultima Online 2D Client\\uo.exe"
    "Upgraded"="Yes"
    Sapete come possa risolvere?
    ICQ 716489911
    Discord Traif#4427

If you have a problem with uo registry files you could try to download and instal UO Assist. I had exactly the same problem with you that my mining script didnt mine anything.

You can also fix the problem by editing registry files but UO Assist does it automatically when you run the installer so it's a lot easier.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
      If you have a problem with uo registry files you could try to download and instal UO Assist. I had exactly the same problem with you that my mining script didnt mine anything.

You can also fix the problem by editing registry files but UO Assist does it automatically when you run the installer so it's a lot easier.
      Can you tell me how does it work?
      ICQ 716489911
      Discord Traif#4427

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Traif1502 Visualizza il messaggio
        Can you tell me how does it work?

Well this is from easyuo forums and it worked for me:

It seems UOA (UO Assist) creates these entries for you automatically. My problem was I did not ever install UOA on my fresh windows install so these entries were not made in the registry.

Note: You don't need to have owned a license to UOA for these directories to be created in fact if you're not comfortable messing around with your registry (and I don't recomend it), simply download UOA, install it and the entries will be created for you.

Again you don't need a license for UOA to make these entries and you also dont need a license for it to calibrate UOAM for you either.

UO Assist can be found here:
        UOAssist Download and Registration Instructions
        and if you want to check the whole topic it can be found here (but you need to be registered to easyuo forums to view it): EasyUO.com :: View topic - i dont know whats going on with this
        Ultima modifica di munakko; 19-12-2009, 17:09.

Commenta

Thanks for that thread, I fixed it and now it works. Thank you very much firend
          ICQ 716489911
          Discord Traif#4427

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X