Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Tamers

I'm sorry if this have been discussed i couldn't find it anywhere here.

Are there going to be further changes over the monsters AI? Tamers are pretty useless now, veterinary skill is impossible to use too. In most cases even in party if there is a tamer he only disturb the battle - the monsters always turn to him ignoring the pet and the fighter players around.

yes GM fixed tamer's skill 1 month ago..now it's like osi style..sorry if the english isn't so good xD
    No-one can destroy the metal
    The metal will strike you down with a vicious blow
    We are the vanquished foes of the metal
    We tried to win for why we do not know

Metal!
    It comes from hell!

Commenta

Hmm this is not about the tamers skills it is about the new AI system. All monsters turn against the tamer completely ignoring the pets, the other players....everything.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Thrasher Visualizza il messaggio
        Hmm this is not about the tamers skills it is about the new AI system. All monsters turn against the tamer completely ignoring the pets, the other players....everything.

The World has been changed to be more difficult for tamer to bring their pets out of stables. We, tamers, have to reskill to be more strong in defence. The high luck suit, ~1500 luck, has to sit in the bank instead all 70's resist. Drop your vet to 80 for rez pet and some taming and lore skills for at least enough to control pets. Boost all your defence skills. My tamer can kill normal Balron alone without pets' assistant. Thus, the survial chance increases.

It is so funny that tamer asks tamer to rez their pets in these day.....I still enjoy tamer..I alway sit around bank to help people rez their pets...

Commenta

UO is going down for years, more and more people plays single for their friends are ***(edit: heh w__o__w has been censored) or something similar, and they are making it more difficult.......I don't understand it for sure, just hope someone does and knows what are they doing....

Commenta

I agree with you, having a tamer nowdays is just not worth it. Compared to other class the tamer is harder to make and a lot weaker nowdays...
            I will probably turn my current tamer into another random wammy.
            Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

lol
              I have 4 tamers and 1 crafter. One of my tamers is a PK and now all my chars have become useless. I still hope for something good to come out of this and I'll try to keep them but looking where UO is going over the years this hope is very very......

Commenta

I have just checked with OSI
                This monsters behavior is NOT osi-like! Why the tamer has been ruined this way?!?!?!

Commenta

It is just like OSI style, they fixed tamer coz you could run thru any dungeon any spawn with tamer and luck suit, kill any monster, solo everything. Tamer was overpower ages ago since it's fixed now, Quit cry.

Use Whammy or warriors, they are good.

Commenta

Nope, sorry you are absolutely wrong. Since it is impossible to play here anymore i have moved on OSI-Europa. I have already 2 tamers there and i can tell - it is not osi-like!!!

Commenta

Sorry to bring up what could of been an old thread.

I only just started here, after playing an OSI shard prior and i've become a Tamer which is usually what I am..

I've only _just_ realised after travelling to Destart in Trammel with my Hiryu that pets seem more useless then a record without a record player..

The pets dont guard.. they just attack what is attacking you whilst you get blasted.. This seems pointless and im quite dissapointed..

Perhaps I should of read this thread prior to starting a tamer but yeah..

Btw, someone stated that this change was an OSI change, in fact it isn't, sorry to say.

Any more helpful feed back on this topic would be appreciated.. I'm kind of lost now that I cannot be a proper tamer.. I don't want to have to be a warrior/tamer like ppl say, as it isn't how I like to play.

Thanks

Commenta

It's not OSI change.I confirm that too.
                        Johnie Walker

Commenta

Im just dissapointed about it to be honest..

I moved over here from another shard that uses Kingdom Reborn which I was a tamer on that.. I even became a premium member so I didn't have to work as hard to get to where I was..

And finally I realise things are changed dramatically and the character I play is just beyond pointless..

Makes me feel like I shouldn't have paid money, but oh wells..

Hopefully some staff input would be appreciated.

Commenta

It's been like a year since I last played my tamer. I used to spend a lot of time in doom gauntlet with her but now it's just useless and the gauntlet is also boring because it's usually empty and impossible to go solo. So everything there is really left for me to do is pvp. And I dont like pvp so much. That's why I maybe log once a week and play for 15mins and then log out. Maybe that was the point of the change. ^^

Commenta

I deleted my tamer. ^_^
                              Johnie Walker

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X