Tamers

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

I doubt admins are reading international....

Commenta

If you are sure that tamers are not OSI style please post here:
      BUG & FIX - Gamesnet Forums
      Try to explain to admins differences you noticed that are not OSI-like.

Vota per UODreams:
      uoshards.it joinuo.com gtop100.com gamesites200.com xtremetop100.com

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Thrasher Visualizza il messaggio
        I doubt admins are reading international....
        why not?
        I agree with u all.

Commenta

@morhua why should i if they don't care to read the forums.

Commenta

Because that is the right forum to post bugs or differences from OSI, this is just a user forum...

BTW i agree to you saying tamers are really messed up now, having tested that on OSI too, but developers seem not wanting to hear this voice...
            A man's IQ, yearly income, sexual prowess, ingenuity, physical appearance and generally every other aspect of his life can be condensed down to four digits: his Arena rating.

Commenta

There is no such thing as "user forum" here. This is the international forum. The other one - bug & fix - is Italian forum in which i can't even read the rules. But that is not the question, there are not so much posts around (i mean whole forum not only the international part) so administrators can check all new daily posts within a minute or two. They simply don't care then why should i? Anyway i have moved to osi but this thread is old enough and enough people have already posted same here - why they don't post it in the "bug & fix"? It seems players don't care too...

Commenta

Your right, I dont post in the bug and fix because of the language barrier.
                Also what are we players suppose to do, all I can do is complaint and explain the differences between osi and here. I think they wanted to kill the tamer profession...
                Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

There is no such thing as "user forum" here. This is the international forum. The other one - bug & fix - is Italian forum in which i can't even read the rules. But that is not the question, there are not so much posts around (i mean whole forum not only the international part) so administrators can check all new daily posts within a minute or two. They simply don't care then why should i? Anyway i have moved to osi but this thread is old enough and enough people have already posted same here - why they don't post it in the "bug & fix"? It seems players don't care too...
                  You're wrong, the only forum where you're supposed to post bug is the "bug&fix" and you have the rules translated in english there just after the italian post ( http://forum.gamesnet.it/f637/inform...-forum-368646/ )

Anyway i already posted there
                  http://forum.gamesnet.it/f637/nobug-sui-pet-580043/
                  with no success.

Apparently because "i cannot prove the things i say".
                  Sadly i don't have a tamer on OSI, otherwise i'd make a short movie about me killing some monsters with pets and send it to uod staff (or post in on youtube)...
                  If you want to help us fix this bugs, please post in that section, english is not a problem...
                  A man's IQ, yearly income, sexual prowess, ingenuity, physical appearance and generally every other aspect of his life can be condensed down to four digits: his Arena rating.

Commenta

This is really sad.
                    Johnie Walker

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Silkriver Visualizza il messaggio
                      You're wrong, the only forum where you're supposed to post bug is the "bug&fix" and you have the rules translated in english there just after the italian post ( http://forum.gamesnet.it/f637/inform...-forum-368646/ )

Anyway i already posted there
                      http://forum.gamesnet.it/f637/nobug-sui-pet-580043/
                      with no success.

Apparently because "i cannot prove the things i say".
                      Sadly i don't have a tamer on OSI, otherwise i'd make a short movie about me killing some monsters with pets and send it to uod staff (or post in on youtube)...
                      If you want to help us fix this bugs, please post in that section, english is not a problem...
                      I posted a post to bug forums about one year ago and it's still not fixed. Vampiric embrace is not working like it should, the life leech is bugged. So atleast I dont really feel like it would help anything to post there.

Commenta

Vampiric embrace bug has been added to mantis and will be fixed sooner or later...
                        Tamers issue is seen as a NO BUG, that's alot different :/

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Silkriver Visualizza il messaggio
                          Vampiric embrace bug has been added to mantis and will be fixed sooner or later...
                          Tamers issue is seen as a NO BUG, that's alot different :/
                          Yes the tamer issue is not a bug. It's a feature.

Commenta

Feature?!?! If it is not like osi it is a bug! There are enough custom shards around!
                            I really don't care anymore and writing here just for the sport.

@Silkriver even the link you post is in italian. How am i supposed to know it is for bugs? Am i to read all the threads there?!?! I don't think so.

Commenta

Feature?!?! If it is not like osi it is a bug! There are enough custom shards around!
                              I really don't care anymore and writing here just for the sport.

@Silkriver even the link you post is in italian. How am i supposed to know it is for bugs? Am i to read all the threads there?!?! I don't think so.
                              Did you read the 2nd post there?
                              http://forum.gamesnet.it/f637/inform...6/#post3618969

Commenta

Nope i wasn't but now to humor you i did:
                                Before you point out a bug, it's better if you check if it has already been pointed out in this forum, or in our Mantis (details here).
                                So i'm supposed to read all italian posts prior to posting a bug and also read all fixes in mantis (also in italian)??
                                Like i said if admins don't care to read the international why should i care to post a bug in italian?

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X