X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• UODreams Test Center

Our public Test Center is now live! You can find it in the server list while connecting to UODreams.

You will be allowed to set all your skills and stats the way you want them, using the command "set skill/statname value".

Right now there are no new features, but we are running a new core which will reduce the latency and we need YOUR help to test it!

If you find a bug, please report it in our Bug & Fix forum.

Good Luck and Good Testing!

oki thanks

Commenta

Problem

I can't log into the test center, It stays on "Connecting...". Everything was fine till yesterday when i got disconected(probably kicked by the admin) and i didn't managed to log on after that. Maybe im banned or something, but there's pretty no reason for that. So im asking in the forum - Why the hell i can't log on ? The server is online and running!

Commenta

Are you using firewall? Seems like TC using another port when UO

Commenta

yeah but i turned off my firewall and its the same...

Commenta

first try to reinstall the game
            if that will not solve your problem than reinstall windows

Commenta

Lol ! The problem is not in my game or windows. I can log in to the uo dreams but not into the test center cause yesterday i played and got disconected, till then i can log into the test center.

Commenta

I cant connet TC to =(

Commenta

I have worked this problem and i see what this is problem of differend accounts. Some account cant login TC some can.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Anatolich Visualizza il messaggio
                    I have worked this problem and i see what this is problem of differend accounts. Some account cant login TC some can.
                    Doesn't seem like a logical reason as to why it happens.

I'm sure there is a very good reason why some can't and some can.

I coulndn't at first but then I found the thread where an admin has given a guide how to get it to work.

I followed the guide and it worked but it doesn't work for my friend...

Very strange. Could an admin sort this out and perhaps make an announcement for everyone. I kinda had to go digging before I found the guide.
                    Maybe make a permanent stickied guide in the form of an announcement.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X