Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Package Updater

Good evening, i get an Invalid server response upon launching UOsteam.
    Any advices what should i do?

Thanks in advance.

No package updater is required, what version of client you have?
    UODreams Quester Association & Entertainment
    ♥ 100% UODreams Style ♥

Commenta

I launched the patchy thing and had it playing to the end but then i had that thing going on.
      I deleted everything from uo, re extracted it and then it worked fine. I'm just annoyed to my tits that the game seems very laggy and not smooth at all as the frames keep catching and it's weird.
      I guess my ping was crap or something else but nevermind... I'll keep clicking in Blender towards my own game project or else playing uo will eat all of my time and i will never have my own game.
      I even figured out how to make regeneration drivers based on a rotation of an object with a parented sensor that can add a value when the sensor is passing lets say 3 o'clock to a text object in something like status that can switch to different states in terms of rotation speeds upon a value in item/object placed in a particular place. A physics based random generators that can be used for pre-generation of data for takers that can be used for fails as chance reducers through with states for different levels of something like skill and a higher or lower value generator switch based upon a value of something like luck.
      Ultima modifica di uogatis; 15-04-2019, 02:38.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da uogatis Visualizza il messaggio
        I launched the patchy thing and had it playing to the end but then i had that thing going on.
        I deleted everything from uo, re extracted it and then it worked fine. I'm just annoyed to my tits that the game seems very laggy and not smooth at all as the frames keep catching and it's weird.
        I guess my ping was crap or something else but nevermind... I'll keep clicking in Blender towards my own game project or else playing uo will eat all of my time and i will never have my own game.
        I even figured out how to make regeneration drivers based on a rotation of an object with a parented sensor that can add a value when the sensor is passing lets say 3 o'clock to a text object in something like status that can switch to different states in terms of rotation speeds upon a value in item/object placed in a particular place. A physics based random generators that can be used for pre-generation of data for takers that can be used for fails as chance reducers through with states for different levels of something like skill and a higher or lower value generator switch based upon a value of something like luck.
        Just download this client (here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByO...5WdzVqVlE/view ) without patching anything (you can copy the whole folder under "C:\program files" if you want and then choose the correct directory when you lunch UOSteam. Then you'r good to go

Ultima modifica di Napster4; 15-04-2019, 11:12.
        sigpic
        Grazie a Virgo x la signa tvb

ThyraeL BanzaII

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X