язык не откуси, а бро норм.

http://uo.sugardas.lt

Commenta

к чему бы мозги ?
        щас придет рему и будет стебаться по этому поводу
        больше чем уверен

Commenta

кстати, сегодня аукцион будет в игре, обещают продавать шруды и арты

а в казне денег мало, кто на время может одолжить?

Commenta

а что за артефакты интересно?

Commenta

хз, но там что-то про тотем и 90кк написано ))

а вообще подобные мерориятия призваны изымать наличность из игры, щп кто0нить купит тотем за 90кк, а они их в треш )))

Commenta

Вот вам подробности на англ!

This evening at about 20.30 (except for unforeseen events) there will be an auction in game.

The place will be shown at the right moment, is opened to everybody, included foreigners, and everything will be sold, from few gp to some kk...

The spam is strictly forbidden, I will jail you 10 days even if you write in guildchat/alliancechat/partychat, if you do page from the jail i will take away also your possibility of doing pages and if you complain elsewhere I will ban you.
                You are informed.
                Whether you must ask for a question you have to ask to speak between an auction and another and every doubt will be clarified.
                I explain to you how it works:
                - Appears an object on the table, I say the base and the bid (x, y), sometimes the IW (x, y, IW z)
                -You Can say base or bid y by the last offer ( only GP, therefore say only the number ) or give the IW
                - For the priority I check on my journal
                -I Can arbitrarily decide to increase the bid, directly assign a price in case the offer is much higher than expects, or withdraw a piece from the auction

EXAMPLE!

Hooded
                4kk, 250k IW 8kk

Bill: base
                John: 4,250
                William: 5kk
                Bill: 4,5 (not valid offer)
                idiot : aushdaudh (jail 10 days)
                john: 5,200 (not valid offer)
                john: 5,250
                spammer: i sell it for a less price (ban)
                Bill: IW

The winner will be taken on the platform where he has the possibility to take the money from the bank and take the object. You need to have in the bank the money you want to spend, is not possible coming back later to pay for an object, except in particular cases( a totem for instance ...no one has 90 kk in the bank).
                Who bid and does not have the money will be punished! If the action is obviously done only to bother the punishment it will be increased.

Once taken the object the winner goes back together to the other players and we pass to the next object.
                I hope i have clarified everybody
                Ha!, leave the pet at home!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X