Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• FoR BRO

Sorry....can you take me the my armur plz? in the italina forum you are don't see good last the action the my armur...plz don't have kk for spend for the armur plz plz plz
    sigpic
    ...Qualcuno ha detto che a volare troppo in alto si rischia di farsi male cadendo... può essere. Ma quello che ho visto lassù, vale ogni dolore ricevuto precipitando a terra; vale che io sia qui, a vincere i miei giorni tra un ricordo passato e uno sguardo al futuro...

no man
    noone will return to u ur armor..
    next time check ur insure before enter LL of Felluca.. -_- have a good day today and tomorrow ^^

Commenta

yet maxi today sauron tomorrow is ur turn fratgiolo

Commenta

But if I Were you, rexmundi, I'd be returned his armor incase interesting playing and kind sides of my character. Fair play - our way.
        Sorry, my Italian friend, don't be quite sure that all russians are similiar. And don't humble yourself by phrases like "pliz pliz pliz".
        With Best regrads, SaG's member.

Commenta

mhh i dont undestand why u dont give the armour.. we are enemy in game but in real we are people that play in pvp and if u dont give this armour for sauron the play stopped.. sauron has mistake.. it is sure.. when a BRO or russian player dropped also a piece of armour I give all
          Ultima modifica di 7ince; 21-06-2006, 21:04.
          You got me runnin' wild and free
          Runnin' wild and free
          Runnin' wild and free

Commenta

may be that's why i remember sag always as a weak guild that depends on its quantity? ^^

-=Fair play - our way. =-
            lol.. what can be more silly than this suggestion
            u told so like we've stolen his arm in consequence of dishonest actions.. ^^
            even in middle ages - the era which take the game - it was usual that after struggle winner took away armor of an opponent.. in our case - all uninsured items..

btw Sag's often appeared in the same situation as sauron -_-
            i have a good memory.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Kinslayer
              mhh i dont undestand why u dont give the armour.. we are enemy in game but in real we are people that play in pvp and if u dont give this armour for sauron the play stopped.. sauron has mistake.. it is sure.. when a BRO or russian player dropped also a piece of armour I give all
              u want assure us that u write all this shit ingame that all - u and me - call ROSIK just cause that's the part of a game ?

no dude.. game is a part of life space.. and what u do in game have continuation in life..
              yes.. pvp is pvp and real life is real life.. but all that u speak isn't game already.. that's ur real attitude to somebody
              i'm sure that he called us noobs or worse so many times as only god knows..
              and we all excellent know that

p.s. but be sure if that will occur to u.. u can ask me and we can find way out.. cause i'll know that's simply mistake..
              in this case he hadn't insure ^^
              Ultima modifica di Ospite; 21-06-2006, 21:23.

Commenta

if sauron say ugly things at u then u have all straight of u dont give nothing.. i remember u that many BRO or russian player say "noob" but this word is a simply word.. for me it isnt offensive.. so i reapeat.. if a BRO dropped any pieace of armour i give ever all beacose for me all people must amouse.. sorry for my bad english and good game ^^
                Runnin' wild and free
                Runnin' wild and free

Commenta

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( I sold your pieces ;(

Commenta

мде, моглиб и отдать

Commenta

Sauron were in HCI, HCI is Aots friends, i think 5kk (carapace + tome) is not very much for you.

А теперь по русски напишу - слутал я, а карапас шон. Отдавать не собираюсь.

http://uo.sugardas.lt

Commenta

Dudes, remember this is just a game , if your enemy lost his armor u will lost 1 guy to kill in pvp , don`t be lamer , just return it :/

OT: Keffu, this image for you, i think isnt needed more words

Commenta

DUUUDEEE
                          He lost only tokuno greaters..
                          if he can't get new hes not enemy for us.. just a piece of .. khkh.. that only prevent normal pvp ^^.. lol.. all u know that HCI isn't (wasn't) pvp guild.. i know in it only some finnish players that can show something in pvp.. but i think they always have some money for insure :-/ shit!

to kinslayer.. yes.. he many times talked badly about russians ^^ " noob lamer i will kill u ***** asd asd hahaha .. OMG NO... GUAAAAAARDS "
                          with all this spam he just irritate us -_- better if we'll have real pvp.. not on words
                          Ultima modifica di Ospite; 21-06-2006, 23:03.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Grindew
                            Dudes, remember this is just a game , if your enemy lost his armor u will lost 1 guy to kill in pvp , don`t be lamer , just return it :/

OT: Keffu, this image for you, i think isnt needed more words

But you see my friend Im not Mana Pizz. And he never called himself "The best speller" after winning duels against ppld with 110 skills with 120 skills and after losing to Olatunji And he is nro2 in duel ranks with 110 skills Anyways I just added that picture because I remembered how you used to call ppl noobs/lamers and now your doing it your self -.- I shall remove it if you like -,,- I dont actually care

Commenta

i buy my tome and cap for 1.75kk
                              sigpic
                              ...Qualcuno ha detto che a volare troppo in alto si rischia di farsi male cadendo... può essere. Ma quello che ho visto lassù, vale ogni dolore ricevuto precipitando a terra; vale che io sia qui, a vincere i miei giorni tra un ricordo passato e uno sguardo al futuro...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X