annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Is the SCAMMING in server allowed ?!?!?!?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Is the SCAMMING in server allowed ?!?!?!?

Hello,
    We see non-stop scamming people in Luna Bank. Most scamming for DOOM Arties. Is this allowed and will you allow this to continiue?

Thanks.
    Olympia

Just to get things in a light for you - scamming I think you are getting confused with spamming. Yes it is annoying to have spammers selling things etc. But they are only spamming if they repeat the same text over and over again. Most of the people in Luna have pauses in their macros so they do not do this.

UODreams does have a rule about spamming which clearly explains what spamming is and what consequences you will suffer if you do actually spam.

Check out this link:

http://www.uodreams.com/?t=Regolamento

Hope that explains it all for you.....

Commenta

no no

Noooo, I mean SCAMMING! Mean they treat players. Example they sell Aegis shield then they try to trade with you simply coloured heater shield (looks same like Aegis) for 4KK and some young and naive players loosing their money. I say same story with Etereal pets and midnight bracers. You know now what I mean SCAMMING. This is unfair and this way the shard loosing its balance.

Thanks.
      Olympia
      Ultima modifica di docenta; 01-11-2005, 20:44.

Commenta

i'm not sure if its allowed but i do know you cant have your items replaced , also it doesn't really ruin anything players cant have the admins do everything for them and cry if they did somthing stupid because next thing you know even if you drop an item admin will replace it , players should learn how to do trades imo .
        but it can make players quit not my shard so admin's decision .. wait for a reply from an admin that knows if its allowed but next time if some one does it to you just page the game master and ask him.
        ------------------------------------------
        cant talk italian...

Commenta

allowed.

Commenta

I just wanted to add - who does a trade accepts what they are trading. You get the chance to look at the item before you trade it - so its your own fault if you accept something that isn't what you thought it was. Doom artifacts come with rarity 11/10 on them and their name, its easy enough to tell the difference if someone is trying to con you. The moral of the story is - mouse over everything you trade, make sure you know what it is and that if you are selling, the check amount is correct. This way nobody gets scammed.

Commenta

Re: Is the SCAMMING in server allowed ?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Olympia
              Hello,
              We see non-stop scamming people in Luna Bank. Most scamming for DOOM Arties. Is this allowed and will you allow this to continiue?

Thanks.
              Olympia

omg so alot of people scammed but its like irl . people yell to sel their stuff and i trying to sel luna lance.... but i only spammed once in my life. i didnt noticed it was harrasement

Commenta

Dark - its only spam if you repeatedly say the same line of text over and over. If you add a pause in your macro and limit what you say - then this is not spamming as you don't have a loop of text over and over like "Selling blah blah blah" written 5 times onscreen.

As far as the scamming side goes, please try to know your items - like Ethereal Statuettes (Ethy Mounts). When you are scammed by someone they won't have the exact name - eg "Ethereal Unicorn Statuette" for example. Please be aware that you can't have spaces in the names of pets/mounts - and this is how you can tell when you are being scammed because you will be buying "EtherealUnicornStatuette" - there won't be any spaces in the name like there should be. A good way of telling a scam is by looking around for the relevant pet/mount with a dodgy name - it will always be within screenshot of the seller as they have to "transfer" it in order for their scam to work. And if you are unsure - the best moral is, don't buy it. Because if you accept, then you can't get your money back as you are accepting the trade - no matter what you buy.
                Ultima modifica di Ospite; 09-11-2005, 15:49.

Commenta

Caveat Emptor - if you want a secure trade use the Marketplace forums.
                  Ultima modifica di fishinexile; 09-11-2005, 18:36.
                  No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

MAN I JUST GOT SCAMMED OUT OF 4.2KK AND GM MIDNIGHT WONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. TRYIN TO BUY AN ETHY. THIS SHARD IS GETTING SO FUCKING GAY
                    FUCK YOU SCAMMERS
                    YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU (Stacio)

ADMINS i BEG YOU BAN Stacio's ACCOUNT
                    HES A FUCKING HACKER CHEATER NOOB BITCH

Commenta

It's part of the game like it's part of life.

There are many many ways to avoid being scammed, with little effort too really.

Commenta

so "scamming" / tricking players is allowed? as long as it is not explioting bugs?

Commenta

If you are stupid enough to fall for a scam, you deserve to be scammed... Just my thoughts.

MSN: Cody_Anderson_2@hotmail.com

I will be on MSN usually, ICQ if requested. Send me a message through forums.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da ionz69 Visualizza il messaggio
                            so "scamming" / tricking players is allowed? as long as it is not explioting bugs?
                            yep

but we try to emarginate those subjects and the fact that a foreigner lames and italian will make things even worse,trust me.

@kokane: in italy we say : the stupids' mother is always pregnant...so u can easily find an easy "innocent" prey ^^
                            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Scam = Scum

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X