Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• soul stone fragments

I was just wondering here that can you still recieve one of these fragments if you dont have premium ass :? And can I use normal soul stone if ill buy a token for it :? o.@

answering the second question, you can use the complete soulstone, only if you get it through the token for soulstone. i bought one token for complete soulstone and i can use it and how you can see in my tag, i am not premium

Commenta

Originally posted by Mielduo
      answering the second question, you can use the complete soulstone, only if you get it through the token for soulstone. i bought one token for complete soulstone and i can use it and how you can see in my tag, i am not premium
      Cool man.. How much did it cost?

Commenta

well i bouth it about two month ago, it cost me in a auction about 3kk i think it cost more this days inflation affected all in the game lol

Commenta

You do not have to be a Premium to receive a Soulstone fragment, you need just a 6- months- old account.

Un grazie al Tizio in Avatar per la firma

Commenta

Originally posted by Gwintroc
            You do not have to be a Premium to receive a Soulstone fragment, you need just a 6- months- old account.
            Ahh Thanks.. I wasnt sure of it gos aniversary gifts left so I thought they were linked to soul stones too -.-

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X