Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Bushido: Honorable Execution

Is honorable execution implemented? If it is then the DMG should be lowered.

I got first hit by a riding swipe, it did only 32 dmg. After that I think it was Honorable execution and the weapon was Sword of the Stampede. It does 100% cold dmg and I had 66% cold resistance, how the hell it can hit 62 + 7 (harm), isnt this a bit too overpowered? What if someone does 2x honorable execution in a row when 1 is almost instant kill. Or is it supposed to be like that?

yes i saw that too , you died in 2 seconds it was pretty lame and should be changed , i saw you alive then he attacked you and you died in 2 seconds i was like wtf.. ;x
    ------------------------------------------
    cant talk italian...

Commenta

62+7 damage seems a lightning strike critical (works as an AI) to me (and yes it IS overpowered but not bugged) more than the honorable execution ability.
      Hope this helps
      Ultima modifica di Moonbow; 23-10-2005, 15:46.

Commenta

maybe you guys should fix it to do less damage at the moment it's a bit over powered : (
        ------------------------------------------
        cant talk italian...

Commenta

Re: Bushido: Honorable Execution

Originally posted by Alezi
          Is honorable execution implemented? If it is then the DMG should be lowered.

I got first hit by a riding swipe, it did only 32 dmg. After that I think it was Honorable execution and the weapon was Sword of the Stampede. It does 100% cold dmg and I had 66% cold resistance, how the hell it can hit 62 + 7 (harm), isnt this a bit too overpowered? What if someone does 2x honorable execution in a row when 1 is almost instant kill. Or is it supposed to be like that?
          i agree with u,pls post in my post about bushido in bug and fix,or make a new thread in that section....
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Alezi - I think it could be Lightning Strike....
            When using this ability one has a certain % chance to ARMOR IGNORE Your resistance...
            according to formula as I remember.... the numbers are:

100.0 bushido - 7% that the attack will do ARMOR IGNOR damage...
            120.0 bushido - 20% ...

It is not a bug... this is how it is with bushido abilities in UO...

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X