Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Facktions (sic)

How mental is this - I joined my guild to factions this week (True brits of course, cos they looked a bit outnumbered).
    Anyway instead of ganking at the moongates, we went and stole all the town sigils, from the towns and other faction headquarters, and now all the towns are under our control.

BIG DEAL - WTF are we supposed to do now - I am officially unimpressed with factions if all it means is either a weekly capture the flag exercise with no other participants, or getting ganked at Minoc moongate by fifty people from another faction... doesn't anyone ever organise anything more imaginative?

If this is as good as it gets then I wish we could go back to order/chaos...
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

You need to talk to maestro park i think so he could give you password to true brits uoam server or something. I have only one reguest for you.. PleaSe for gods saic DO NOT start that fucking housing like allmost all true brits does -..- If you are tb you are naturally flaged as newb houser ect shit because of those nwbs who just runs to house and then attack from there and goes in again, I think everyone here knows who i mean :\. its no excuse that there are so few tb so they could house ect lame shit.. Me and my friend have a guild and were in minax, we are not in aots,a/a`s uoam and still were doind well without housing and other laming If you want some respect or something dont house like those many tb newbs Best would be to join some other factions wich are out numbered and let newb tbs be at their own peace.. Shadow lords for example then we could get big mass pvp battles agains some other factions than tbs wich comes with 15 members and flees to houses if theres 10 against em :\.If you are factioned then you should group up with other members so we could get big battles more often :>
    Ultima modifica di Keffu; 17-10-2005, 21:41.

Commenta

Yea except the guild IcE which has 2 SL noobs who run to house every time they are attacked 1vs1.. Join CoM because there's only 2 guilds in com, [X] (if i remember right) it has 1 member, thyrel of powhna, and the other one is [Own] which has newbie members but anyway resign TB and join com..

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
        Yea except the guild IcE which has 2 SL noobs who run to house every time they are attacked 1vs1.. Join CoM because there's only 2 guilds in com, [X] (if i remember right) it has 1 member, thyrel of powhna, and the other one is [Own] which has newbie members but anyway resign TB and join com..
        Well seems like sl has their black sheeps too -..-

Commenta

Just finished speaking to Narcof - Overkill are going to join Minax!

Commenta

We put it to the vote - fact is people we know on the shard are in Minax, so its going to be rude not to. Plus it would be pretty depressing being massively outnumbered all the time - specially as we are a player down at the moment for technical reasons...
            Anyway having been dangerously close to rosik territory I have to say 's only a game arfter all innit. Still like order/chaos better though.

Commenta

factions if well managed are the most entertaining thing....
              if only u could have more accounts so that u could have a factioned tinker that puts traps all around the city u own.....make sheriffs and create guards that defend and help u when u're outnumbered....u could also starting to create a microeconomy in felucca by putting ur vendors and choosing the prices of the others....there is so much to discover about factions...
              but the best things are the battles in minax fortess,they are MARVELLOUS...

for lily and lalla,u were made a\a....im sorry it didnt work,but one of u made a big bad thing

anyway if u wanna help other factions execpt us or tb(who are more even if less expert in pvp) it would be a good idea...however u can join wherever u want
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
              Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
              ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
              credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
              C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

I am not 100% sure still - but it sounds to me like a bad idea joining a faction if that factions going to be almost only 'us' we are not crap at pvp but we aren't that good we can take on the whole shard...

Isn't there supposed to be balance in numbers in factions or something like that on OSI-style?

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper
                  if only u could have more accounts so that u could have a factioned tinker that puts traps all around the city u own.....make sheriffs and create guards that defend and help u when u're outnumbered....u could also starting to create a microeconomy in felucca by putting ur vendors and choosing the prices of the others....there is so much to discover about factions...

for lily and lalla,u were made a\a....im sorry it didnt work,but one of u made a big bad thing

anyway if u wanna help other factions execpt us or tb(who are more even if less expert in pvp) it would be a good idea...however u can join wherever u want
                  ;D Doom I know what I did. Theres no reason to cover it up ^^ But we have discushed about it in game and hopefully well get together some day :---D And you know the person who should not be named earned every minute in that cell I think theres a little message to him NOT TO FUCK WITH ME whole day -....- You can fuck with me like little awhile and well throw some shit to each other but when it goes 24/7 not cool -.- and if the person is so newb that he keeps shouting "AN EX POR FUCKING NOOB" when im having 110 eval im not glad -..- But I think I wont do that kinda thing anymore (Theres noone so kyrpää at minax exept this one) Rest of minaxes have brains to stop when it over flows. And now when I know that "Fucking noob Idiot" "Fuck you" "Fucking retard" ect is "FUN" and players who talk that way are just "Joking" And I know that my action shouldnt be done to faction member but everytime I saw this one I was called "Fucking noob asshole" ect is too much for one day o.o thanks for listening now you can let the steam of and tell how shit i am ect your thinking -..-

Commenta

I think I may stay with TB faction a little longer, seeing as how theres some interesting things to do - they now have all the towns, and someone has seen fit to make me faction leader (with my thief character dammit) so if there's any True Brits reading who want to redeem themselves I need some sheriffs and finance dudes. Otherwise There's going to be no money and no more nice warhorses to show off in trammel!

Commenta

Maestro Park is and will be the head man of tb I think.. And thas beacuse he has this guild "NeT" Wich has almost all tb newbs -.,.- Theres few good players though like Vampiral Banzaii aand well maestro is pretty hard

Commenta

He can have it back when I am done, I didnt want to be leader i wanted to be dealer but spelt it wrong on the application form...

Commenta

Lol you guild challenged us to war? Havent seen you anywhere :--D.. Boh these true brits really suck btw Like that one "Javok" and hes newb tb friends waiting from attack then quick to house then hit one special and back to house after one explo.. Thats so progaming no wonder these newbs wont get into any guilds and no wonder they join tb...

Commenta

Yup that was me - I went for a long walk and challenged EVERY guild I saw to war! So far only 1 accepted (AoT did before the guild changes but havent this time...)
                            Trouble with factions is only 1 char is allowed, I have so much fun with my thief that he is in at the moment, I want my fighting chars in as well but can't have the best of both worlds...

At the moment my time is short, so fun wins!

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

I resigned A/A because punketto got to my nerves.. I needed more cash than 40kk from the insight I got, because 7.5kk goes to Lalla and 7.5kk to other friend of mine.. Punkettoman started whining me that "you have no loyalty"<-That because I didnt give it for the guild, sry fellas but what would you do if you had been in the guild for 5 days and got the second most valuable arty here? After that he said "you only think about yourself" ecc shit, so I resigned. GL HF punky.-

Still PvPing at minoc and I've died less times alone compared to when I was with a big guild.

Altough I will help AoT's & A/A I wont join back even if I would be asked to join - again.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X