Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• End of the Treasures of Tokuno event

We would like to inform our players that October, the 31st will be the last day for helping the Minister of Trade Ihara Soko collect the stolen artifacts.
    Starting from November the 1st, Tokuno monsters will no longer drop any artifacts, though it will still be possible to trade in minors artifacts to receive majors (the NPC will not be removed).

Note: Artifacts already obtained will not be deleted, it just won't be possible to get more of them from monsters.
    In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
    Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

May I ask why???

Is it still possible to get ANY artefact from Tokuno... in other way than trade from another player???

Commenta

You can trade for artifacts the same as before - all thats happened is that you cannot get artifacts from Tokuno monsters anymore. Its because it was only meant to be for a limited amount of time - like OSI. Don't worry - Mondain's Legacy will be here soon and new stuff for you to play with will be available.....

Commenta

:s need stormgrip

can we trade minor artifacts from ilshenar ? for major tokuno artifacts ?

Commenta

Re: :s need stormgrip

Originally posted by Dark_Jonathan
          No, you can`t.
          Find & loot.

Commenta

Re: :s need stormgrip

Originally posted by Dark_Jonathan
            I would say yes its possible - but only through the marketplace forum. The Minister of Tokuno will only accept Tokuno minors in exchange for Tokuno majors.

Commenta

Diplomatichnee was do wipe tokuno artifacts. And lower the chance of the percent on 75%.
              Because of group of ten freak suffers whole shard.

Otherwise, as possible name shard OSI-Style? Without this part SE?
              Ultima modifica di Ospite; 10-12-2005, 23:53.

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X