Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Just a quick suggestion.....

Just a quick suggestion - do you think we could have a "bugs and fix" section here in the international forums. I was thinking we could expand a little as there is the "bugs and fix" section in the main section - maybe if we had an English version people would post in there a little more; maybe at the moment they are desuaded by the language barriers. I know that its supposed to be 50/50 Italian and English but take a look, I have rarely read an English post in there.

Now that I am on the subject, I would love to expand the International forum a bit more and have some stuff added for people to post a little more in. Maybe a stories section, roleplay section, skills etc. Maybe we could have some suggestions from the other international forum users as to what they would like......

What do you all think...?

Nice idea!

Also - as mentioned by some genius in another thread was the idea for a multilingual UO-speak dictionary thread, with explanations of the terms and abbreviations unique to UO and their variations in each language...?
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

As far as bugs are concerned, I think it would be better if everyone used the Bug & Fix forum, that's what it's there for after all... barring the two sticky threads (which I will translate tomorrow, though they're mostly useless) what other language issues are there?
      The other posts may be mostly in italian, but that doesn't mean english posts will be ignored. The Shadow Strike hiding bug was reported by an english speaking user, an italian report on it came quite a while after that.
      In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
      Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X