• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Problem with GUILDCHAT

Hello,
    I am a guild master.
    All other guild members see GREEN guild message when uses \ command. And I cannot see it only with Black letters in Journal. What can be the problem. I can write guild messages as normal but cannot see them in GREEN colour on screen.

Thanks.

Think its in the display settings on Ultima where you want to change it - same place where you set your speech colours.
    Ultima modifica di fishinexile; 14-10-2005, 19:07.
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

hey

What client version you are using ? I do not have this options and I am using 5.0.1c.

Commenta

I am in version 5.0.1.c and patch 22 (patched earlier this week) - do you use 2d or 3d? (I only use the 2d myself but i think the 3d may have slightly different options menu).
        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

I think the difference between the two of you is 2D and 3D.....If you use 2D then Narcof is 100% correct, on the otherhand if you use 3D then you should go to the display tag and then go to guild message colour and change it. Hope that helps you.....

Commenta

hello

I am always using 2D but see my menu ...

Commenta

scroll down

s drugi dumi- cykni nadolu- wdqsno imash jylta lenta s koqto da dwijish nagore-nadolu iz menuto
              ICQ 292 283 049
              UO ruined my life.

Commenta

mercy

bravo opraih go

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X