Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Doom Gauntlet

I made a new topic, because the old one got lost and apparently 99,78% of the people in gauntlet dont understand this.

The Guide for Doom Gauntlet.

Person A and person B both have 0 luck and luckily they get an artifact from a darkknight creeper (0.75 + luck/5000) in this case its 0.75 + 0 / 5000 = 0.75%.

Now the artifact is randomly selected between A and B, there are 2 illegible persons (A & B) to receive the artifact so the "formula" would be 100 / 2 = 50% chance for A or B to get the artifact.

But if there is 16 people hitting the Darkknight creeper it would be 100 / 16 = 6.25% chance to be selected amongst the 16 people.

So the fewer people hitting the same champion = the greater chance to get an artifact, if an artifact occurs.

Maybe this can be changed as Sticky and maybe someone could translate this to italian? Using this method would give the best possible artifact chance & loot.

This is the best place to kill The Dark Father. As long as everyone is in right position it will not throw as many bones as it will at the gate!

1. Dark Father

2. Tamers, Mages & Archers.

3. Pets & Melee Warriors.

You can even summon Energy Vortice's if the Dark Father is in the place pointed by the screenshot!

Best place to kill The Dark Father, it throws bones rarely so bonecutter isnt so vital at that place.

Log out spots.

4. Abyssmal Horror (5th) Room.

5. Darknight Creeper (1st) Room.

Those 2 places are very good for logging out, I have never died there when I've logged out.

6. Easy UO & Bone Cutter.
    Get the newest EasyUO client from www.easyuo.com.

Here is the bone cutter macro for EasyUO. This script automatically locates a bladed weapon
    (e.g a dagger, or a longsword.)
    codice:
    ;==================================
    ; Script Name:  Bone Cutter
    ; Author: Necro|FS
    ; Version: 1.00
    ; Client Tested with: 4.0.4b
    ; EUO version tested with: 0098
    ; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
    ; Revision Date: 09-23-04
    ; Public Release: 09-23-04
    ; Global Variables Used: n/a
    ; Purpose: Cuts any and all bones on screen, automatically finds weapon.
    ; For use with Niera and Dark Fathers.
    ;==================================
    ;determines if SysMessages are enabled
    set %sysmsg sys in #opts 
    ; id types of all blades
    set %bladetypes bnf_hsf_inf_gmh_rrh_mtf_guo_
    +xrh_cuo_opo_xth_buo_zto_
    +uoh_lph_rmh_zrf_nsf_
    +bsf_lsf_bph_soh_jtf_vrh_nmh_
    +tsf_jph_npo_atf_fuo
    ; id types of cutable bones
    set %bonetypes LNF_QNF_WNF_PNF_KNF_
    +MNF_JNF_YNF_VNF
    ; finds proper blade in your pack
    gosub FindBlade
    set %WEAPON #result 
    ; script start

loop1: 
    finditem %bonetypes G_15
    if #findkind <> -1 
    { 
    set #lobjectid %WEAPON 
    set #ltargetid #findid 
    set #ltargetkind 1 
    event macro 17 0 
    target 
    event macro 22 0 
    if you_may_not in #sysmsg || that_is in 
    #sysmsg 
    ignoreitem #findid 
    wait 10 
    if %sysmsg 
    event sysmessage JUST CUT! 
    goto loop1
    } 
    if #findkind = -1 
    goto loop1

sub FindBlade

finditem %bladetypes C
    if #findkind = -1 
    { 
      set #ltargetid notpick
      set #targcurs 1 
      display OK Please target your bladed weapon, I could not find one automatically.. 
    targLoop: 
      if #ltargetid = notpick
        goto targLoop
      return #ltargetid 
    } 
    return #findid
    NOTE! I took this script straight from EasyUO, this isnt my script. IF YOU EDIT THE SCRIPT MENTION ALWAYS THE
    AUTHOR OF THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT! Author: Necro|FS

Re: Doom Gauntlet

Originally posted by Alezi
    I made a new topic, because the old one got lost and apparently 99,78% of the people in gauntlet dont understand this.

Person A and person B both have 0 luck and luckily they get an artifact from a darkknight creeper (0.75 + luck/5000) in this case its 0.75 + 0 / 5000 = 0.75%.

Now the artifact is randomly selected between A and B, there are 2 illegible persons (A & B) to receive the artifact so the "formula" would be 100 / 2 = 50% chance for A or B to get the artifact.

But if there is 16 people hitting the Darkknight creeper it would be 100 / 16 = 6.25% chance to be selected amongst the 16 people.

So the fewer people hitting the same champion = the greater chance to get an artifact, if an artifact occurs.

Maybe this can be changed as Sticky and maybe someone could translate this to italian? Using this method would give the best possible artifact chance & loot.
    yeah i find it very logical,who are the noobs who dont understand this simple mathematic concept????????????????
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Re: Doom Gauntlet

Originally posted by Alezi
      I can stick this but an italian version already exists (http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=228004), but it seems that not much people read that thread...

Commenta

Re: Re: Doom Gauntlet

Originally posted by Aldur

I can stick this but an italian version already exists (http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=228004), but it seems that not much people read that thread...
        Stick this one please, there's no english version and UOD has alot of foreign players too.

I will be adding more to this thread when I have enough time.

Commenta

mmm, the place you indicate to kill df's is used by other users to log uot safely, so if there is people killing df's it will be not so safe... Every one in this shard uses that place to log out...

Commenta

mmm, the place you indicate to kill df's is used by other users to log uot safely, so if there is people killing df's it will be not so safe... Every one in this shard uses that place to log out...
            I dont.. The best place to log out when DF's are killing everyone is outside the abyssmal horrors' room. There will be no one when there are DF's, or outside some room which has a covered place so the monsters wont attack you and cant get line of sight.

Commenta

Ok, but don't you think it would be better to have the same guide both in english and in italian?

And it should be very difficult tell to everyone to stop to log out there...

Commenta

Ok, but don't you think it would be better to have the same guide both in english and in italian?

And it should be very difficult tell to everyone to stop to log out there...
                I've killed DF alone in the morning very many times, there have been people than are idling/logged out at Nix's shop. The DF wont throw's bones rarely so I can cut them and no one gets hurt.

2 Same guides? Huh, the other guide has a stupid place.. EUO with some looters will exit doom if you walk on the gate.

Commenta

uhm, i've never quitted doom with any autolooter or bone cutter

btw, you're free to kill a df wherever you want

i'll wait tomorrow before sticking this thread, i want to know someone else opinion

Commenta

uhm, i've never quitted doom with any autolooter or bone cutter

btw, you're free to kill a df wherever you want

i'll wait tomorrow before sticking this thread, i want to know someone else opinion
                    Of course you can kill DF anywhere, but this is just a place I recommend.

I once accidentally quited doom when I had an easyuo autolooter on.

Commenta

well i am not quite sure of the place of logging off but i support at 100% the place of killing the DF i did it many times by myself and no undesirable creatures spawned there, in my opinion that place is even better than the gate, but is just my opinion, when i am alone i always kill the DF in the nix shop... nobody got hurts 'til now

Commenta

Took the picture away >_> too big :P.

Please advertise the italian guide & this guide in-game so maybe we can teach something to these knuckleheads.

Commenta

That place is really very nice . Nice and helpful guide

Commenta

Thanks Alezi, I only ever did it at the gate, and died a lot with 3 ppl there in the past, so I look forward to trying this spot.

Who cares about ppl who logged out there, if ya wanna b safe then log out at home or at an inn, otherwise take whatcha get...

BTW whats all dis about loot anyways, I play for fun!

p.s. nice bonecutter, haven't done doom with EUO before so will try this one!
                            No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

ok - heres the catch.

You tell everyone how to do Doom easilly - and what happens?

I will tell you - the prices of all major artifacts drops as everyone has them now. YAY - I will soon be able to buy anything I want and pay nothing! This just means you are doing 2 things:

A). Dropping the value of Doom artis
                              B). With cause and effect, you raise the price of sops as artis no longer are a viable trading option in terms of 120 magery/eval int.

What I would suggest you do is - Play Doom in a non-commercial sense and have fun. I personally have the odd trip to Doom, but most of the time I make vastly more cash (When needed) by trading other stuff rather than Doom artis. Don't get me wrong (As you have called me before) I am not a trammie by all means and the term "noob" wouldn't stick on me the same as an egg on a non-stick Tefal pan! What I would do is suggest you chill and have some fun. I used to be money money money, until I made enough and then suddenly something hit me - I had lost a whole aspect of the game. Now I have a lot more fun hunting - and I am sure the other members of OVK will agree with me when I say we make a lot of cash from the stuff we get. And the main point is - we have fun, like I have mentioned many times before, this is afterall a game for us all to enjoy........

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X