Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Account Purged after 7 days?

I was away from the game what, 5 6 or max 7 days, and friend checks, house and all got deleted....... wtf is this?
    some mistake?

omg my brothers house is deleted too.......... this better be some sort of accident

Commenta

did somebody stole ur password?
      it's no possibile that ur account has been purged,moreover is possible that it has been cracked by somebody.
      there have been some of these problems unfortunally.

edit:u're the guy who has been banned for false data...it's normal that everything got screwed up,since the account doesnt exist anymore the house will disappear after sometime.
      Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 08-10-2005, 04:25.
      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
      Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
      ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
      credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
      C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

yea im that guy, but i was told that my house will stay till my uo account purges, and as of yet, my GN account is not deleted, so i dont understand why my uo one is...

Commenta

send an email to the staff, send a pm to volturno loki gwineth,and pray
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

noone from stuff will talk to me except for Aldur (who is extremely helpful and assuring, keeping my hopes up, but he has no access to that kind of stuff) and gwineth, who is in charge of GN but nothing to do with UOD, so only thing i got news from gwineth was 15 days after account banned, it gets deleted so i can remake account
            aldur said it mite be possible to remake account and keep all stuff
            i tried other staff (3 or 4) but no response and i have been waiting a week... i hope aldur can ask for me but i dont want to ask too much of him, i know hes a gm to help, but im not sure how much he can do.
            + iv been hopin n prayin since the day i was banned, my accound had ~ 9 million worth of stuff, and my bro ~5 million, and the day after i was banned i was supposed to win 2 7th ann. stuff wit 3 mill cash.... what terrible luck

Commenta

It would be pretty terrible if they did not restore your houses and everything; if things are so screwed that they can't then they should tell you straight away so you can rebuild.

In My Humble Opinion.

Anyways I am sure most of us here will help you in any way we can when we see you in game.
              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Check your email, you should have received one with the ban reason.

Commenta

yea, i didnt put my real last name in, thats the ban reason
                  if me and my bro got alteast 2/3 of the worth value back on account from admin id be grateful and understand i deserved to get banned for putting some fake last name
                  its been bad enuf i had lets say 15 day suspension from the game, but lose everything while at it just for not giving last name (i gave first name, address, age everything but last name, cuz quite frankly, i never use it, not even in school, dont like to use it)
                  and i get punished for that
                  i think my bro got punished for first and last name, something like dat not sure. :'(

Commenta

anything possible to get atleast SOME of my stuff back or part of a reimbursement, as comeon, i was a uogamer for over a year, had it all, so many event items, i was a strong suporting player in uo, and also it was a piece of my life, i played about 20% of the day away in uo.... not to mention so many all nighters and getting screwed and punished in school for it...
                    has it come down to me starting from scratch?

i can tell u that my rough estimate of what i said i had is kinda low, cuz i had many, many rares, artifacts, event items, decorations, and just items that are that damn good i wish i did all my bod's... i wonder what kinda prizes id end up with

feels like a part of my life has been ripped out :'(

Commenta

Hey man - don't fret; if you do end up starting from scratch I will give you a helping hand. A missed last name is a bit harsh, but you have to go with the rules and it states - you have to be 100% truthful when it comes to giving data and applying for an account with GamesNet.

I am the same as you - I have many gifts, rares, artis, bods etc etc and if I lost my account, I would probably quit playing UO altogether as I am the same as you - I play around 20-40% of the day on UO, MANY all nighters (With Narcof and co) and I have been a member for a long long time here on Dreams. I know you already have Narcofs ICQ number - mine is in my profile, I can try and help you the best way I can.....Keep us posted with your account situation.....

Commenta

just to keep you guys posted , i got banned 10 days ago (feels like a lifetime of not playing uo already!) and my account still "exists" in gamesnet, thats what it says when i try to register it again, i will see once the 15 days are up, then... if its all doomed.. i dono, if i dont get any reimbursement or anything, prolly wont be playing for some time, who knows, still hoping for the best

Commenta

it's all doomed...sorry to tell ya in this way,bro....but if u put false data even just another surname,ur contract with gn expires immediatly and everything done will just be cancelled....
                          sorry to tell ya
                          make another account if u wanna start back

Commenta

well, gwineth told me 15 days it gets deleted nope its still there
                            and now tokuno artifacts goign away soon
                            well i just got jewed from gamesnet, guess i wont be playing uo here again, maybe start up diff server sometime (year maybe, maybe more) well, thx for those who helped cheer me up
                            all i can say is, i got jewed by gamesnet.it (doesnt even say in english u gotta put real data)

id only play if i get atleast some compensation from admins but i doubt id get that, get lied to by gwineth, so i doubt ill get anything

next server i choose wont be on a server wit gay rules about privacy, crappy ads (is that a pregnant man.. omg) maybe ill pay for the real thing, who knows
                            bye all, thx all those who helped, who i knew as close friends
                            boo to gamesnet.
                            Ultima modifica di TMKF_Patryk3; 16-10-2005, 22:55.

Commenta

ur account is just a contract u made over the internet.
                              when u dont respect a clause,the other part may\must delete it.

the fault is urs,not gn's

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X