Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• NoX Mage Looking for Skilled PvM guild

I have currently a Nox Mage, who for now is looking for a PvM skiled guild, which doesnt advertise as it doesnt need to (not noobish) does champs and/or Doom guantlet, is friendly to be around, has members who do understand english/talk english (doesnt need to be fluent, i got a translator handy)
    looking for a bigger type of guild, not the 2 man guilds, maybe atleast 15 members
    thx ^^
    Patryk

msn: tmkf_patryk@hotmail.com

Our guild OVK hunt together most evenings, we don't manage 15 online but most of the time but there's at least a few around, if you're experienced in champs/gauntlet then come along for the ride even if you don't want to join, we just do it for fun mainly!
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Probably theres no pvm guilds which does chamos exept if they are allied to some faction guild But theres lots of good guilds like OVK with nice ppl :>

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
        Probably theres no pvm guilds which does chamos exept if they are allied to some faction guild But theres lots of good guilds like OVK with nice ppl :>
        Thanks Keffu - OVK have been PvM and PvP playing for many years now and basically play for fun. As Narcof said - anyone is welcome to join us for a hunt or 2.

Commenta

Bit late coming on this weekend though cos we have been watching films instead...!

See yous at the champs in a bit tho

Commenta

if i get no respond from TMG as they wanted me in earlier, then ill prolly join you guys if offer is still up...

Commenta

Cool, just PM Goodfella when you are around and we'll meet up.
              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X