Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Problems with insurance

Narcof had a problem today which I witnessed with my own eyes so I decided to post it here.

He insured his swords of prosperity and went to bash a Hiryu or 2. He then got nailed by a hiryu - which was no problem as he had his kit insured - so he went back to his house. In his house he found that the swords (Which he had just insured) were not in his backpack! (Ooops!) I went with Goodfella to check out his corpse and found that the swords were in his body......

Has anyone else found this - I just wanted to post this here to see if anyone else has found this problem. I would also like to note everything else that was insured went back with him after he died - just his swords of prosperity stayed on his corpse although they were insured. I don't think this is a bug with the SE majors as he had others on him which he got back (Runebeetle carapace for example)......

try to exploits all the possibilites....
    so,did he have the option auto renew insurance on ?
    did he have enough money?
    does he have checks or money in bank?if mixed and u finish the check or the amount of money u may lose everything so all liquid money or all checks...
    did he insure the sword for sure?
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Its a strange one - I had just equipped the character to go out for a quick visit and test new skills, and had put the right amount of cash in the bank prior to insuring - strange thing was I checked everything was insured, and I had a few thouseand left over in the bank.
      I only died once, and found that when I ressed about 3 things didnt have enough in the bank to be auto-renewed, however the swords were on my corpse still.
      I am not too bothered about it, as I didn't lose anything - just that its worth being careful and if possible when you die check your corpse rather than just leaving the area!
      No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

if u got money in the bank,everything insured and the auto-renew insurance on,the only reason could be that u were changing weapon in the same moment as u died...or maybe cause a part of the money were in check and the other part were in coins...if one of the two finishes,somehow the auto renew insurance stops working...

those are the only possibile reasons,cause there is no bug in the run uo emulator.
        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

I haven't got similar problem... I always have items with me after death... of course if they were insured...

As Doomtrooper said... Check and double check that You have everything insured... and that You have money in the bank...
          I personally USE ONLY COINS for an insurrance... I do not rely on the checks... only MONEY...

Commenta

Originally posted by Fux
            I haven't got similar problem... I always have items with me after death... of course if they were insured...

As Doomtrooper said... Check and double check that You have everything insured... and that You have money in the bank...
            I personally USE ONLY COINS for an insurrance... I do not rely on the checks... only MONEY...
            i do exactly the same and i never lost anything,only when i forgot to insure hehehheeh

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X