annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

The Not-So-Dangerous Ones [MoX] Recruiting members!

Comprimi
Questa discussione è chiusa.
X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• The Not-So-Dangerous Ones [MoX] Recruiting members!

Yo, me and my friend made a guild - [MoX] and we are currently looking for skilled Mages and Warriors who speak fluent english. This guild is currently chaos, and we wish that there would be more order guilds than AiE who are so noob .

Currently we cant afford to give any equipment for our guildmembers, so we assume that you have a pvp suit of your own.

This guild will also be making champ's but it'll be mostly PvP (C/O and felucca) hunting.

So if you feel you'd want be a part of a guild who is actively PvPing and/or making champ contact me via private message.

NOTE: Any question's concerning about the guild should be posted to this thread!

PS. If I don't reply to private messages dont worry. There is 2 options, first is that I've forgotten this guild recruitment :P or I'm busy reading to exam's but at some point I will read them.

-Lily [MoX]

Sadly I am part of a guild - but I am sure I speak for all of us when I say lets go hunting together. We are up for any kind of PvP action......

Commenta

Originally posted by jinjins
      Sadly I am part of a guild - but I am sure I speak for all of us when I say lets go hunting together. We are up for any kind of PvP action......
      In what guild are you?

Commenta

MoX > NoX <3 Join us dudes ^^

Commenta

buahauhauauhuhahau

poor "rosik" lily

buahauhauhaau
          SpiLL[NoX]
          ReD PaSSioN[LorD]
          OlD Man Nox[HaTe]

Commenta

Oh!!!
            Legendary spammer-noob-houser-gater-rosiker Lily!!!
            Good luck for ur guild but..
            Nox> all

Commenta

order & chaos system isn't used much here in uodreams
              u should consider factions or declare war to all pvp guilds ^_^
              Vash U'Sgrav [LorD] - Labora et Basta [KP] on UODreams

MSN: iociriprovo chiocciola hotmail.com

Non contattatemi su ICQ per scambio item o aste o spam di alcun genere. Se mi serve un item faccio il post sul forum, inutile che mi spammate su ICQ.

This signature is powered by Gingillo

Commenta

Originally posted by SpillerO
                buahauhauauhuhahau

poor "rosik" lily

buahauhauhaau
                [i]Originally posted by Geonortsort II[/]
                Oh!!!
                Legendary spammer-noob-houser-gater-rosiker Lily!!!
                Good luck for ur guild but..
                Nox> all
                Can Staff please ban these offtopicers for a while?

PS. Geonortsort has another multiaccount!

Commenta

Bah C/O really sucks here, there's only 1 order guild AiE which has 2 noobs: Maverick and Trinidad, those sh*tty newb housers only gang and run to house.

But anywayz I can join factions with this guild, the planned faction would be minax.

Commenta

Originally posted by Vash
                    order & chaos system isn't used much here in uodreams
                    u should consider factions or declare war to all pvp guilds ^_^
                    Thanks for normal post instead of "rosik" Like the legendary"Pro"-"Best dexer"-"Best com"- ect Geonortsort and Spiller0 posted ^^ Geo you should come out of your barrel sometimes whithout your 15 com friends so we could see you run away again <3 and btw havent seen you at minoc a live so much <3 busy with multiaccos?

Commenta

Originally posted by SpillerO
                      buahauhauauhuhahau

poor "rosik" lily

buahauhauhaau
                      And what is this what your writing right here? Is this the so called "Rosik" thing what you italians like to do? Ahh didnt you "rosik" when I killed you with my doom archer? Or was the "Niubbo sono fermi fermo!" "asd noob" "Jajajaja" just the way you communicate?

Commenta

OK does anyone know of any guilds that actually accept war invitations - I have been sending for weeks til I am blue in the face but nobody ever takes the bait...
                        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Personally I liked the invitation of war with xXx - (Hell's Knights) we're still waiting for you.......

Oh and not forgetting the million guilds with the name AoT......
                          Ultima modifica di bowlhead; 23-09-2005, 17:52.

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof
                            OK does anyone know of any guilds that actually accept war invitations - I have been sending for weeks til I am blue in the face but nobody ever takes the bait...
                            Really they wont ^^ for example guild like xXx has so many dudes who only play at trammel and malas so their member count would drop if someone starts to kill them :>

Commenta

I think i was put in jail with someone in your guild today, they said puta or something. BuC is with you!!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X