annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Just when we thought we were getting somewhere...

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Just when we thought we were getting somewhere...

Was it me or was the fashion show all in Italian?

Dang I gotta learn Italian......

Yea, "Learn all about italy" @ UODreams.

Commenta

consider that two third of the players do not even know a word of english... i know it does not make honor to my country, but it is like this

Commenta

No excuses given or accepted - Jinjins and myself are both Italian although English is our language of choice - I would have been happy to assist with translations myself for this and any other event, in English, Dutch, and even French which I think would have enriched the experience rather than creating yet more 'us and them' shite on the shard. Personally I spent some time at the event, and it was very well run and turned out for a UO event, but opportunities like this bring the shards population together for some fun and its a shame when not all can participate to the full.

(Maybe if we had non-Italian counsellors or shard assistants around to do some fun stuff there would be less bitchin... and NO I am not applying!)
        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof

(Maybe if we had non-Italian counsellors or shard assistants around to do some fun stuff there would be less bitchin... and NO I am not applying!)
          Ok - here it is peeps, what you've all been waiting for. I hereby offer my services to the Gamesnet Team in any form they may require. I can do full-time, part-time and even as needed. I would be able to answer all queries etc in fluent english and offer support and advice from a highly experienced user of this game. I know that I am going to be blown out by the GM staff here but its worth a try, to try and get someone who actually speaks flawless English and basic Italian to do some good here. This is a good shard which can be made even better with a councellor/GM that is not home grown. If anyone likes they can support my offer and I would love to see how much support there is for this idea.

Let me know what you think/feel about this.......

Commenta

OK seeing as how JJ has stepped up to the breech I am going to second this - I have played UO with him for a long time, and I believe that he would be a good candidate for the job, should it arise!
            Not just because he is my brother, but I have played UO for a long time with him and can vouch for his expertise as a player, crafter, merchant, trainer, roleplayer, pvm, pvp, pk, pkk etc as well as encyclopaedic knowledge of just about every inch of the shard (we built a runuo shard once too but never went public), every 'nice' or 'nasty' trick in the book, as well as his patience helping players out when they are in trouble/harassed/dying in dungeons et cetera. He speaks english and italian, understands dutch, and is non-biased towards any country/nationality.

So, staff - what'll it be?

(COS WE NEED SOMEONE - THE SHARDS POPULATION AINT GETTIN ANY SMALLER - ONCE YOU INVITE JOHNNY FOREIGNER HE'S THERE TO STAY!)

No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

It will be really great if events will be translated to english too. I didn't participate in last few events, cause i just don't know italian. And yes, I want to participate in them...

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X