• Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Stop complaining about italians!

Here are the main flame topics against italians and gm's

http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=292927

http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=293819

Please note that in the first topic alezi called ferdina souer a ganking noob.
    If u dind't know yet, ferdina is spanish, so if a gm takes action against a french who insults a spanish, it surely means that the gm's don't take actions only in defense of italian players, but in defense of all players.

And in the second topic, please note that the ppl accused for spamming "asd asd ja ja ja" are spanish too.
    ja ja ja is the spanish for "lol" and "hahaha"

so stop complaining about italian "pizza dudes" if u get killed and somebody spams "jaja" on you, coz they're not italian if they do so ^_^

italians would just say "haha che niubbo" :P

and a word again in defense of the spanish... spamming is not illegal since u can mute people with the client options, so stop complaining for spam and start putting people in ignore list, in game and in the forum.
    Start by putting me in ignore for example
    Ultima modifica di Vash1986; 14-09-2005, 15:32.
    Vash U'Sgrav [LorD] - Labora et Basta [KP] on UODreams

MSN: iociriprovo chiocciola hotmail.com

Non contattatemi su ICQ per scambio item o aste o spam di alcun genere. Se mi serve un item faccio il post sul forum, inutile che mi spammate su ICQ.

This signature is powered by Gingillo

Dont you get it? The fucking ingame mute system DOESNT WORK! CLIENT SIDE MUTE SYSTEM DOESNT WORK! I have said it 101 times.

Commenta

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
        Dont you get it? The fucking ingame mute system DOESNT WORK! CLIENT SIDE MUTE SYSTEM DOESNT WORK! I have said it 101 times.
        He's right - he has said this until he was blue in the face!

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
          uhm... this is a problem
          well then just put them in your brain's ignore list! like i do
          a guy killed u and starts laughing? fine! let him laugh, don't care

it's not worth to get jailed just for a guy who spams "jaja"

Non contattatemi su ICQ per scambio item o aste o spam di alcun genere. Se mi serve un item faccio il post sul forum, inutile che mi spammate su ICQ.

Commenta

Re: Stop complaining about italians!

Originally posted by Vash
            Here are the main flame topics against italians and gm's

http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=292927

http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=293819

Please note that in the first topic alezi called ferdina souer a ganking noob.
            If u dind't know yet, ferdina is spanish, so if a gm takes action against a french who insults a spanish, it surely means that the gm's don't take actions only in defense of italian players, but in defense of all players.

And in the second topic, please note that the ppl accused for spamming "asd asd ja ja ja" are spanish too.
            ja ja ja is the spanish for "lol" and "hahaha"

so stop complaining about italian "pizza dudes" if u get killed and somebody spams "jaja" on you, coz they're not italian if they do so ^_^

italians would just say "haha che niubbo" :P

and a word again in defense of the spanish... spamming is not illegal since u can mute people with the client options, so stop complaining for spam and start putting people in ignore list, in game and in the forum.
            Start by putting me in ignore for example
            Its me! Its me! All the topics about italians are from me or alezi? ^^ <3 funny isnt it But dude what is your point? Theres like 3 weeks from last time I complained about any italian :< eventhough after my jail I met some [vulgar assult] Luigis but I just said "JaJAJAJAJA" "Asd" and it felt GoooD :P then they tried to say something but I used the legendary defence! "JAJAJAJAJA" "asdasdasd" aand thats it :> suddently they were all quiet :< it was sad

Commenta

Ohh and those two topics you shoved were closed long time ago.. And they wasnt flaming there was only ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUTH there :> maybe little over reacting I admit :P

Commenta

I'd have to agree, stop whining and just friggin' play!!!

although ferdina noober actually seem retarded by just saying jajajajjajaja
                One death is a murdercount
                One million is Soranostyle

At least I'm not a f*cking runner dog

Commenta

Originally posted by Sebastian Sorano
                  I'd have to agree, stop whining and just friggin' play!!!

although ferdina noober actually seem retarded by just saying jajajajjajaja
                  Damn your right -..- I dont see any point for this topic even be here -..- I dont know about alezi but I havent "complained" in looong time :F

Commenta

Originally posted by Vash

uhm... this is a problem
                    well then just put them in your brain's ignore list! like i do
                    a guy killed u and starts laughing? fine! let him laugh, don't care

it's not worth to get jailed just for a guy who spams "jaja"
                    Yup its not worth it but if I see someone just doing it Ill get this incredible urge to ask "Are you retarted or something?" Well usually the ansver is "JAJAJA NUUUB NIOBBO FERMI FERMO NUUB" "JAJAJAJAJAJ ASD NUUB" is there any sense in that? btw seb I havent seen you in long time so are you still playing or have you got artys ect So I mix you up with punketto -..- Only sorano I have seen for a while has 100 artys on and i gues thats punkki -..-
                    Ultima modifica di Keffu; 14-09-2005, 22:18.

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
                      btw seb I havent seen you in long time so are you still playing or have you got artys ect So I mix you up with punketto -..- Only sorano I have seen for a while has 100 artys on and i gues thats punkki -..-
                      Read my sig.

"I'm sorry for my absence online but I have moved to a new appartment and am currently waiting for the Internet connection to get active... (slow faxxots)"

New apartment is cool though :> but slow operators never give me conn............... =|
                      One death is a murdercount
                      One million is Soranostyle

At least I'm not a f*cking runner dog

Commenta

New apartment is cool though :> but slow operators never give me conn............... =|
                        i waited 14 months for my DSL

Commenta

Read my sig.

"I'm sorry for my absence online but I have moved to a new appartment and am currently waiting for the Internet connection to get active... (slow faxxots)"

Ops I missed that :P.. Vash 14 months? Impossible ^^

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu

Ops I missed that :P.. Vash 14 months? Impossible ^^
                            sicily = africa :P
                            no... just kidding ^_^
                            but i was one of the first ppl in sicily to order a DSL connection and there where many problems to solve and tests to do
                            now it takes only 2 weeks
                            Ultima modifica di Vash1986; 15-09-2005, 14:44.

Commenta

Italian ISP's sux big time - we waited 3 months for ALice and then about as long for Tiscali - and conneciton dropped out for at least 2 hours each day - otherwise it was slow and laggy as hell! Good luck withit!!!!!!!
                              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X