Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Luck..

Is the luck working properly? I have come to conclusion that it luck here is not working properly.. I have 1008 luck and I have hunted many monsters like blood elementals,balrons,dragons,drakes,mares,corns,anci ent wyrms ect.. And every time I go hunting all I get is shit like hci 4 int 2 ect.. All good what I have got (not so good) have become with lower luck than 1k more like 200-500 so is the luck propertys got mixed up or something? I think you should check em out -..-

could i have some info from staff here? :---<

Commenta

The same here... 1100+ luck = really s#$%y items.

Commenta

Originally posted by dare
        The same here... 1100+ luck = really s#$%y items.
        Yeh :--D i think i saw you once at spirituality ^^

Commenta

100% right my friend - I did a controlled experiment on the Kaze Kemonos and found that with 100-400 Luck I got the most useful of items:

+14 Animal taming rings + bracelets
          FCR3 FC1 10% LRC Ring

anymore luck and I seem to get generic night sight like whats been mentioned in this thread. My advice, try it out for yourselves and see the results.

Commenta

With 240 luck i found Spear - 45 di, 25 ssi, 40 lmc
            Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

Luck 780 got me nothing for 2 week I used it, switched to regen suit with only 240 and hey presto I get about 5-10 a day (and I play 2-3 hours during the week) - staff do we have a problem here?
              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Re: Luck..

Originally posted by Keffu
                Is the luck working properly? I have come to conclusion that it luck here is not working properly.. I have 1008 luck and I have hunted many monsters like blood elementals,balrons,dragons,drakes,mares,corns,anci ent wyrms ect.. And every time I go hunting all I get is shit like hci 4 int 2 ect.. All good what I have got (not so good) have become with lower luck than 1k more like 200-500 so is the luck propertys got mixed up or something? I think you should check em out -..-
                im not a staff member,but i've been playing in this shard for an year and a half,and im gonna tell ya that the only luck that works properly is ur real luck

anyway u need at least 1200 luck to get better items.
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

hmm
                  i am not 100% sure but i think that the luck increases the chance to get more ITEMS in the corpse. Not props but items.
                  you can check stratics if you want.
                  so with 1200 luck set you may find lots of items but it's not said that this items will be with better props
                  ICQ 292 283 049
                  UO ruined my life.

Commenta

The way the luck system work is basically there is a chance from killing any monster of getting good stuff. Your chances increase when you add more luck (Theres a formula but I can't remember it off the top of my head). Theres 2 types of monster loot, generic and enhanced and the chances of getting enhanced are made greater when you add luck to the equation. Even if you have 0 luck, theres still a minor chance (VERY MINOR!). If you read up about the monsters in the various sources online then you will learn about their loot. Basically monsters have category types based on their monster status.

Take a look at stratics and all will be explained a little better and theres tables and charts to help you understand what points I am making here......

http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/luck.shtml

I hope this helps you all to understand the system a bit better.

Commenta

Looks like the current luck formula on UODreams is exactly the same in stratics, as rhapsody wrote here:
                      http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....0&pagenumber=2

Aegis Byrth :.: Elethia Byrth :.: Acheron Byrth :.: Nightshade Byrth :.: Eveline Byrth :. on GuildWars
                      CdC ₪ Aegis on Team Fortress 2
                      Egioh on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Commenta

Thanks Aegis - but theres only one problem with that link.....DA DA DA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAA - Its all in Italian. We need to keep the English language and other players in the know if you get what I mean and try and detail this information in English. Or else we spend all of our time trying to make sense of it all. Personally I always read up on these things as its good to know - lets share as much knowledge as we can, its the best way......

Commenta

Luck works as well as stratics, we have fixed it some moths ago ^^

Commenta

Re: Re: Luck..

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

im not a staff member,but i've been playing in this shard for an year and a half,and im gonna tell ya that the only luck that works properly is ur real luck

anyway u need at least 1200 luck to get better items.
                            Do you think? I had 1028 luck suit until i forgot to lock my bagball and I didnt get even one good item (hunted like 2-3 hours in a day) Now i have 290 luck and I killed few hiruys and got 15/12 sc no malus shield ect.. I must have really bad luck or something if it works properly -...-

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X