Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• To Staff only!!(again)

somebody answer me please!!! well remember when the fire bettles dirst spawned??? well that day those beetles were bugged, in 2d they look like normal fire beetle but when mounted they become invisible, in 3d normal firebeetles but when mounted they look like a normal horse, well the bug was fixed for all beetles but not to the ones that were tamed before the fix... so ma question is... i have one bugged fire beetle can i keep it/sell it / trade it/ give it , i dont know if i can keep it cuz it's bugged and i dont know if i can keep it?? can somebody answer me please????
    ----------------------------------------------
    In the earth of Noobless
    ICQ 222-725-826
    msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Re: To Staff only!!(again)

Originally posted by G - Fet
    somebody answer me please!!! well remember when the fire bettles dirst spawned??? well that day those beetles were bugged, in 2d they look like normal fire beetle but when mounted they become invisible, in 3d normal firebeetles but when mounted they look like a normal horse, well the bug was fixed for all beetles but not to the ones that were tamed before the fix... so ma question is... i have one bugged fire beetle can i keep it/sell it / trade it/ give it , i dont know if i can keep it cuz it's bugged and i dont know if i can keep it?? can somebody answer me please????
    Hello, page in game so we can help you.

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X