X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• One FUCKING INTERESTING THING!

Hiya all! something funny happened today.. Me and my friend were killed by some italian newbs and they spammed all the time "ASDADASD JAJAJAJAJAJ" and something else.. Well my friend paged and here comes GREAT ALMIGHTY KOPER AND JAILS US?? SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? READ THE FUCKING LOGS BEFORE JAILING ANYONE.. IM SO FUCKING PISSED! I ask these for help and all i get is shit.. FUCKING COOL! GO GO GO UOD STAFF.. Im sure there will be lots of foreiners from skandinavia after this.. Vitun idiootit saatana paska shardi ei voi muuta sanoo..
    Ultima modifica di Keffu; 30-08-2005, 19:17.

I have a good joke about UOD Dev team, but I would prolly get banned for telling it, so I'll leave it for later use.

Foreign players cant do/say anything without being jailed/muted.

Italians can flood/spam/speedhack/abuse other players ecceccecc.

BTW. Some PPL on the forum COULD LEARN TO TYPE WITHOUT THESE FKING CAPS. AND COULD SHORTEN THEIR SIGNATURE MESSAGES, I DONT WANT TO SEE 150X20 LONG JOURNALMESSAGES.

Commenta

so? italians are all at the same level as ruberball.

Ohh and have a nice day and haistakaa vitu italialaiset runkut pitka paska. menkää vaikka tunkee munaa toistenne perseesee mmmkei?
      Ultima modifica di Ospite; 30-08-2005, 19:43.

Commenta

are u still jailed and if so, for what?
        One death is a murdercount
        One million is Soranostyle

At least I'm not a f*cking runner dog

Commenta

Well, you should stop using the word `fuck` first. Btw, what exactly did your friend write in the page?
          Find & loot.

Commenta

You paged saying that there were 4/5 people spamming and that I had to jail them. We have never ever jailed for spamming (excluding quest events), we usually squelch afk players and unsquelch them as soon as they come back, asking not to spam their vendor/etc again. Since those people were not afk, and were spamming something like "asdasd" or "jajajaja", I told you that I was going to ask them to stop.

However, I received another page, saying that you (Alezi) wrote "Italy = shit".. I unhid myself in order to jail you, however, while I was unhidden talking with the other people, your friend (Keffu) wrote "fucking idiots", and so I also jailed him as well (5 and 2 days, respectively).

In jail, you (Keffu) began to harass me and the staff, you said that I jailed you because you were not italian, you keeped spamming "fucking idiots", and so on. That's why now you are jailed for 4 days.

This is about the 12th time I explain you the reasons. Please, stop paging (you won't be released) and posting YOUR version of the facts, that is quite different from the real one.

GM Koper

Commenta

Originally posted by Koper
              You paged saying that there were 4/5 people spamming and that I had to jail them. We have never ever jailed for spamming (excluding quest events), we usually squelch afk players and unsquelch them as soon as they come back, asking not to spam their vendor/etc again. Since those people were not afk, and were spamming something like "asdasd" or "jajajaja", I told you that I was going to ask them to stop.

However, I received another page, saying that you (Alezi) wrote "Italy = shit".. I unhid myself in order to jail you, however, while I was unhidden talking with the other people, your friend (Keffu) wrote "fucking idiots", and so I also jailed him as well (5 and 2 days, respectively).

In jail, you (Keffu) began to harass me and the staff, you said that I jailed you because you were not italian, you keeped spamming "fucking idiots", and so on. That's why now you are jailed for 4 days.

This is about the 12th time I explain you the reasons. Please, stop paging (you won't be released) and posting YOUR version of the facts, that is quite different from the real one.

GM Koper
              Lol that maybe right but I didnt harrash STAFF members :--E please show me log file before you bullshit ppl or should i say "JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ" ? the best part is definetly "Stop posting wrong facts" ;---D please you werent even there before we page.. So whos talking shit facts me or you?
              Ultima modifica di Keffu; 31-08-2005, 10:50.

Commenta

Originally posted by ZhogVaavere
                Well, you should stop using the word `fuck` first. Btw, what exactly did your friend write in the page?
                Yup my friend paged and here comes HATER Koper whos bit slow btw and jails us for shitty reasons and does nothing to spammers.. Thanks again Koper

Commenta

Originally posted by Sebastian Sorano
                  are u still jailed and if so, for what?
                  Yup im jailed gos i was pretty pissed gos of these italian persepyyhkeistä.. They spammed like 30 min "JAJAJAJAJA" ect.. then we paged and i said to Koper that "Fucking idiots spamming my ass of" gos Koper started to talk something no idea what gos he said it in italian and all the spammers said ":-D AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ :-D" so I used some power words and this hater jailed me ;DoH Puusilmä @.o

Commenta

Originally posted by Koper

GM Koper

And cows can fly :E

Commenta

Guys - sorry this is a bad situation. This happened to me before and nobody gave a flying turd about what was going on. The best thing to do is not to react by barraging the wrong-doer with swear words (Family shard remember) but what I now do is take snipped videos and screen shots of the what the offending party is doing.

You don't get jailed if you spam/advertise - you just get muted for a while.

You do get jailed if you swear and curse.

Just catch the offenders in the act and report them - I know it sounds crap but its what you have to do. I used to react like you guys do when something like this happens - but I soon learned you have to curb this attitude and play with the "laws" to your own advantage.

Just remember - 2 wrongs don't make a right!

Commenta

Originally posted by spede
                        so? italians are all at the same level as ruberball.

Ohh and have a nice day and haistakaa vitu italialaiset runkut pitka paska. menkää vaikka tunkee munaa toistenne perseesee mmmkei?
                        Posts like this is only going to piss off people like me - I actually support you guys as regards spammers/losers/idiots et cetera, but if you start slagging my race I aint gonna do jack shit to help. If you want to get at people then name names otherwise you just come across as a "typical Finnish racist rubberball" - see what I mean?
                        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof

Posts like this is only going to piss off people like me - I actually support you guys as regards spammers/losers/idiots et cetera, but if you start slagging my race I aint gonna do jack shit to help. If you want to get at people then name names otherwise you just come across as a "typical Finnish racist rubberball" - see what I mean?
                          @.@ same thing in game when these italianos come and "tuttiora ? Fermi fermo turaigf? Rigardoliluyt? FUSKIR NIUBO ASSHOLARIES!" and im all like ? @.o

Commenta

heh.. guys u should just ignore these italian bastards cuz law is'nt equal for all..
                            Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

If you swear or cuss against someone in game and they report it, you will be jailed, as it's against the rules. And believe me, we jail italian players too, and there are actually many more italian players in jail than there are non-italians, given the fact that the majority of this shard's userbase is composed of italians.

You know the rules: don't swear and don't insult other people. If you don't do that, you won't be jailed, nor will anything special happen to you just because you're foreigners. It's as easy as that.

If you need proof all you need to do is report someone if they insult you, and you will see them jailed exactly the way Alezi/Keffu were.

I'm locking this topic before someone gets their account suspended for forum insults, I'm sure nobody wants such a thing to happen.
                              In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
                              Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X