X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Player's Opinions

Today I said "Italy = shit" to 3 flooders that GM wouldnt jail 1 of them was Joey Potter

He was flooding UAhHHauauHAHuauhauahuHAuAUhAUuauaUUAHhuuhaUahUahua UAhuaHuhUhaUAHUhauhAUHaUhauhaUHAuahUhAUhuahuaUAHUh auhUAHauhuAuAHUhaHUAHUauhuahAHhuuhAhuahuuhAHHAu -text 10 times/second and still he didnt get jail for spamming, I just got "Spamming isnt illegal" message from Koper, apparently opinions are illegal, spamming isnt.. Now I'm in jail and the spammers arent, so italy really is ....

UODreams staff discriminate the players by they're nation.

Everyone go to Defiance AoS = Fellucca, Ilshenar & Malas with Fellucca PvP rules, increased loots, pvp based shard to there AINT these TRAMMIES who Efield house / heal friends.

Yup saw it.. Them come this woodeneye and jails us ;---D kopers bit slow too >8-|

Commenta

I told you that THAT was not illegal, since when I checked he wasn't spamming a lot. Don't forget to readthis topic.

Take care!

Commenta

Originally posted by Koper
        I told you that THAT was not illegal, since when I checked he wasn't spamming a lot. Don't forget to readthis topic.

Take care!
        Ya.. "SINCE I CHECKED" please dude.. they spammed like 30 mins and YOU KEEP WONDERING WHAT IS COUSING LAG? Are you stupid or something? Just let italians spam spam spam and the lag stays here forever.. Go to luna and you see 150 dudes spamming "ICQ 1425961265 COMPRO MACITO GIOWELLI SOPPELLI" thats whats causing lag..

Commenta

Re: Player's Opinions

Originally posted by Alezi
          Today I said "Italy = shit" to 3 flooders that GM wouldnt jail 1 of them was Joey Potter
          If you said it while I was there I would get you jailed too - not all Italians are the same remember...

This similar happened to me, the only thing to do is act apart when people chat shit to you like that, it really is. There are too many idiots on the shard, but the last thing you want to is let them get to you. If they want to act like kids, leave them in the playground and go play with the big boys instead!
          No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Re: Re: Player's Opinions

Originally posted by narcof

If you said it while I was there I would get you jailed too - not all Italians are the same remember...

This similar happened to me, the only thing to do is act apart when people chat shit to you like that, it really is. There are too many idiots on the shard, but the last thing you want to is let them get to you. If they want to act like kids, leave them in the playground and go play with the big boys instead!
            There is no Big boys in this shard @.o You think that the faction dudes are good but ohh no.. Most of them are so childish that you just cant imagine -.- for example allways caps lock "AAASD AAASD AAASD" and what ever they say its CaPs -.-

Commenta

Man! Relax! Got jailed? - piece of shit. Wait until freed, find those italian bastards and kil'em all. Oh, do they stay in Trammel all the time? Man u are a real lamer if u dont know how to kill trammies.
              U are acting like a child now (hm, may be u are).

Commenta

Originally posted by Targ
                Man! Relax! Got jailed? - piece of shit. Wait until freed, find those italian bastards and kil'em all. Oh, do they stay in Trammel all the time? Man u are a real lamer if u dont know how to kill trammies.
                U are acting like a child now (hm, may be u are).
                So im piece of shit? Look whos talking you russian *sensored* We already kicked your asses in the COLD WAR so please shh.. Im not so interested of killing ppl in trammel by newb ways like releasing animals to them :E please dude that takes too much time.. Your the best of the blessed <3
                Ultima modifica di Keffu; 01-09-2005, 12:59.

Commenta

Ha-ha! Lol!
                  U make me laugh!
                  I heard that finns are stupid but u are breaking all the records.
                  As i thought u are just a little ignorant child with the inferiority complex.

P.s.

Got jailed? - piece of shit

means that the FACT of being jailed is a piece of shit.

Commenta

Alezi, if i saw a frenchie bastard open his mouth to anyone id knock the fuck the fuck out of him/you.

not still angry about the olympics or sumfin are you???

Commenta

Originally posted by SIC98
                      Alezi, if i saw a frenchie bastard open his mouth to anyone id knock the fuck the fuck out of him/you.

not still angry about the olympics or sumfin are you???

Commenta

Originally posted by Targ
                        Ha-ha! Lol!
                        U make me laugh!
                        I heard that finns are stupid but u are breaking all the records.
                        As i thought u are just a little ignorant child with the inferiority complex.

P.s.

Got jailed? - piece of shit

means that the FACT of being jailed is a piece of shit.
                        Ya Ya :--D how was it? "The finns had KUKUSKAS in the trees and it was only -35c" or something ;D You retarted russians really think that ANYONE COULD HANG IN TREE WHEN ITS -35c? you silly silly man ^^ ;---D stupid russians cant even beat 10 times smaller country <3 love you pjotor keep it real you should search for russias history and it all would open to you ;D.. When I saw your post it all opened to me.. Why russians are so poor and ignorant

Commenta

Alezi and Keffu, i don't mean to sound rude... but u both really come across as big wankers... ALWAYS CRYING!!! waaa waa, italians suck, waa waaa, i got jailed.

Read the fucking rules!!! if u cant live by them don't start on how italians ruin ur life, especailly if ur using THEIR SHARD!!

The staff are trying to see reason, but then u reply with racist remarks. So just abide by the rules... or fuck off!!

Thanks

Commenta

Oh there once was a wanker named alezi
                            He made the forums ever so messy
                            He started to wail
                            About being in jail
                            and everyone thought he was...GAY

Respect my bard Bitch.

Commenta

Re: Player's Opinions

Originally posted by Alezi

UODreams staff discriminate the players by they're nation.
                              If you go playing to an American (just an example) OSI shard and you begin saying "USA = shit" what do you think would happen to you? Maybe you could be banned... Oh shit, even americans discriminates players by their nation? mmm i don't think so...

Originally posted by Keffu
                              So im piece of shit? Look whos talking you russian *sensored* We already kicked your asses in the COLD WAR so please shh..
                              If you can't understand english pls don't reply RACIST things. Politics is not allowed in these forums.

Originally posted by Keffu
                              Ya Ya :--D how was it? "The finns had KUKUSKAS in the trees and it was only -35c" or something ;D You retarted russians really think that ANYONE COULD HANG IN TREE WHEN ITS -35c? you silly silly man ^^ ;---D stupid russians cant even beat 10 times smaller country <3 love you pjotor keep it real you should search for russias history and it all would open to you ;D.. When I saw your post it all opened to me.. Why russians are so poor and ignorant
                              Why can't you say something without insulting non-finnish players?

Originally posted by KnightShade
                              The staff are trying to see reason, but then u reply with racist remarks.
                              Yeah man, you're right... but these ppl can't understand this... Maybe they think that they can insult whoever they want, but if an italian spams "ABHAHHAHHAHUHAUHUHAUHUHA" MUST be jailed when they know that the punishment for spamming is the muting of the pg...

To keffu and Alezi: How can you pretend respect if you are the first who don't respect others?

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X