X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Personal Crim

This is so fucking lame, ppl are just healing their friends when they are personal crims to someone else, so change it like: If person A is personal criminal to person B and vise versa and person C heals person A, person C would become a personal criminal to person B.

They dont know how to do it so leave it..

Commenta

if you heal a criminal (grey pg) you became criminal...

Commenta

a PERSONAL criminal.

Commenta

I thought this got fixed - is it a guild thing (they are in the same guild?)
          No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof
            I thought this got fixed - is it a guild thing (they are in the same guild?)
            Nop you can still heal someone if hes is personal crim to someone and that sucks ass ;e

Commenta

Fuck off to Defiance AoS

Did you hear about the new French tanks?

They have 5 gears...4 in reverse, and one forward gear just in case they're attacked from behind!

Commenta

Originally posted by SIC98

They have 5 gears...4 in reverse, and one forward gear just in case they're attacked from behind!
                genius

i m gonna take this for my signature

Commenta

Fuck off to Defiance AoS

Ehm.. Could someone from the staff please jail this one? I think its harrashment to say something like this at forum -.-

Commenta

Originally posted by hercules

Ehm.. Could someone from the staff please jail this one? I think its harrashment to say something like this at forum -.-
                    it is... at least for the first sentence.

but the story of the tanks sounds very cool

Commenta

Originally posted by hercules
                      Ehm.. Could someone from the staff please jail this one?
                      He has already been suspended from the forum (notice the "Sospeso" tag below his name - that means "Suspended").
                      In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
                      Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

Fuck off to Defiance AoS

sic98, this two suckers (alezi and keffu) are not french , they are fucking finnish.
                        so change your signature

Commenta

Re: Personal Crim

Originally posted by Alezi
                          This is so fucking lame, ppl are just healing their friends when they are personal crims to someone else, so change it like: If person A is personal criminal to person B and vise versa and person C heals person A, person C would become a personal criminal to person B.
                          i dont find anything weird....if somebody is criminal and u help him,it means u helped a criminal and so u become a criminal too.
                          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

2 ppl who are grey to each other only, blue to everyone else is a personal criminal. Or if a blue attacks a murderer, and the blue will become personal criminal to the murderer. And if someone heals the personal criminal, the healer would become personal crim. to the attacker too..

Commenta

Another thread to close

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X