X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• "The law is equal for all" ehh?

Yeah, Italians CAN spam but us foreign players cant.. This is what a counselor told me when I spammed Ferdina Souer back her "GANK ONLY NOOB" -text

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lol2wv.jpg

& BTW. Staff calling players noob? Ehh.. Very skillfull ppl in staff.

"The law isnt equal for all" should be in the rules, italians can do whatever they want. GG

I Say:
    "the law isnt equal for all,great player can do and spam whatever they want"
    and a few element of the staff isnt skillfull

very bad...

Commenta

All's fair in war and the victor has the right to spam/take the piss specially when theire right by a gate they can leave through.
      Some people don't like bitter onions, just keap beatin' em up mate!
      No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

The mute thing is very weird
        I can't understand why staff punish people for so stupid things

Commenta

I love the Staff

Commenta

No cry

Commenta

Re: "The law is equal for all" ehh?

Originally posted by Alezi
              Yeah, Italians CAN spam but us foreign players cant.. This is what a counselor told me when I spammed Ferdina Souer back her "GANK ONLY NOOB" -text
              http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lol2wv.jpg
              What??? I hope that's a joke... Why don't you report the screenshot when i told you that in the evening, if you go to Luna you'll find a lot of Italian players muted for this reason 'cause they spam Advertising message. But obviously you post only messages that help you to make other players think you're right.

& BTW. Staff calling players noob? Ehh.. Very skillfull ppl in staff.
              My message: "Stop spammin noob or i'll mute you NOW".
              Ok, maybe it's a bit rude but I didn't tell you noob. Noob was there to tell you what word you had to stop spamming. -.- I was following you by ten minutes and you where telling noob to Ferdina Souer every... 0.5 seconds?
              So... If you spam the same message less than every 6 seconds you should be muted. I didn't mute you... i just said you to stop spamming noob... and what do you do? You make 4 useless pages to tell me that i don't mute italians? Next time i'll mute you directly, as i mute advertising spammers in luna and haven... i'll be not so kind...

"The law isnt equal for all" should be in the rules, italians can do whatever they want. GG
              So if you care so much about the rules, you should know other rules... or may be not?
              You should even know that you can't harrass other players... But i know that my whole post is useless, you don't know rules, you'll never read them and you'll continue thinking that italians can do everything they want in this shard...

Oh... Now in the jails there are only italian players... wow... we went againts our main rule "The law isnt equal for all", italians can do whatever they want.
              And now... what will we do???

Try to begin thinking a bit befor posting this kind of threads, please.

Commenta

Originally posted by elendil
                I Say:
                "the law isnt equal for all,great player can do and spam whatever they want"
                and a few element of the staff isnt skillfull

very bad...
                Do you know what happened yesterday? Do you know things that i don't know to judge me and my skill level?
                Do you have any proof that support your sentence? Why have you posted here?

Commenta

Aldur wrote:
                  But i know that my whole post is useless, you don't know rules, you'll never read them

To Aldur:
                  Yep, man, ur tirade is quite impressive. But u have missed one little detail... The rules are on ITALIAN!!! And in "general" (thats are on english) is nothing said about spaming.
                  If u want all people obey the law bother yourself translating the rules on international language.

Commenta

Re: Re: "The law is equal for all" ehh?

Originally posted by Aldur

What??? I hope that's a joke... Why don't you report the screenshot when i told you that in the evening, if you go to Luna you'll find a lot of Italian players muted for this reason 'cause they spam Advertising message. But obviously you post only messages that help you to make other players think you're right.

My message: "Stop spammin noob or i'll mute you NOW".
                    Ok, maybe it's a bit rude but I didn't tell you noob. Noob was there to tell you what word you had to stop spamming. -.- I was following you by ten minutes and you where telling noob to Ferdina Souer every... 0.5 seconds?
                    So... If you spam the same message less than every 6 seconds you should be muted. I didn't mute you... i just said you to stop spamming noob... and what do you do? You make 4 useless pages to tell me that i don't mute italians? Next time i'll mute you directly, as i mute advertising spammers in luna and haven... i'll be not so kind...

So if you care so much about the rules, you should know other rules... or may be not?
                    You should even know that you can't harrass other players... But i know that my whole post is useless, you don't know rules, you'll never read them and you'll continue thinking that italians can do everything they want in this shard...

Oh... Now in the jails there are only italian players... wow... we went againts our main rule "The law isnt equal for all", italians can do whatever they want.
                    And now... what will we do???

Try to begin thinking a bit befor posting this kind of threads, please.
                    Oy!! Yeah!! Good Said!!!
                    ICQ 262675667
                    MSN cockalot@gmail.com

Commenta

GMs got owned, sry GMs, im taking it back

Commenta

Originally posted by Targ
                        Aldur wrote:
                        But i know that my whole post is useless, you don't know rules, you'll never read them

To Aldur:
                        Yep, man, ur tirade is quite impressive. But u have missed one little detail... The rules are on ITALIAN!!! And in "general" (thats are on english) is nothing said about spaming.
                        If u want all people obey the law bother yourself translating the rules on international language.
                        My main question is - if the rules are in Italian, don't you think its worth getting them translated (Try Babelfish) and stop complaining.

If you went on holiday to a foreign country and broke the law - don't you think the excuse "I don't understand your laws as they are in your language" will makesno difference to the outcome?

I am an English player - I have very little Italian language skills and Dreams has been my home now for a long time. Ignoring rules as they are in Italian doesn't come into it - why play on an Italian shard (Yes it says international - but its predominently Italian) when there is a whole sea of English shards out there?

Stop complaining and try Babelfish.......its worth it!

Commenta

All you need to know is Aldur you got O w N e D ^^ So please take it like a man ;> And for all these asslickers here ild like to say that its useless ;>

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
                            All you need to know is Aldur you got O w N e D ^^ So please take it like a man ;> And for all these asslickers here ild like to say that its useless ;>
                            I agree - but I am no asslicker, just adding my knowledge to a scenario, would have said the same thing if it were different people involved - its just common sense!

Commenta

@.0 Ohh P l e A s E @.0

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X