Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Hybrid Server Players?

Does anyone here play on the hybrid server?
    Its the top server on the public serverlist of UO Gateway. If you use it you should know it.
    Do it right ,do it right, we ain't got all night.
    Do it now, do it now, I think you know howLet it out, let it out, now dont mess about.
    Let her in, let her in, let the party begin.

Used to play pvp there last year, not a bad shard but too much effin and blindin all the time for my pallet.
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Used to play pvp there last year, not a bad shard but too much effin and blindin all the time for my pallet.
      yeah i totaly agree! this shard has a far far better player base!

Commenta

I must admit - Narcof was my hunting buddy on Hybrid and I must say there are a lot of lame people on that server. Myself and Narcof were red within 15 minutes of our characters having half applicable fighting skills. We had the time of our lives riding into minoc mines and wiping all the miners out and then getting chased by packs of blues into the forest nearby where we would hide and wait for them to start their search and take them out one by one. I must say though that its not for the faint hearted as there are a lot of adult phrased things being thrown around and I must say its a very unbalanced shard and that was the reason why we (Myself and Narcof) moved to Dreams.

Hybrid remains the place were we went mad and the red mysts clouded our vision!!

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X