Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Everlasting quotes

SkrewDriveR [RVG]: YOU NO IN FACTION NOOB JOIN FACTION NEW DUELLIST LOLLL ASD JOIN FACTION NOOB PVP IS NO DUELLIST PVP IS FACTION. BLEED-NOX ONLY NOOB BLEED NOOB POISON NOOB GO TO TRAMMEL

Ferdina Souer: GO JOIN FACTION NOOB LOL NOOB TRAMMIE GO TO HAVEN.

Lyria Ethel: NOOB LOL DUEL ALEXANDER DUEL DIO BRANDO NOOB JOIN FACTION GO TO MINAX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkrewDriveR 0 - 13 Lily in duels.

Ferdina Souer 0 - 8 Lily in duels.

Lyria Ethel 0 - 11 Lily in duels.

Post your opinions, is 1 vs 1 in arena noob/skill - or is 10 vs 1 factions noob/skill?

What do you think? )

No comments. PPL adore ganking here, as everywhere else and yes, it's too difficult to fight stupid noob when u're alone, w/o any of ur powerful friends in doom arts from ur pizza delivery guild, lol
    My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

I think arena is definitely the best place to show how high is your skill in pvp.
      Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

Originally posted by StR
        I think arena is definitely the best place to show how high is your skill in pvp.
        100% Right.

In Felucca PPL will call guildmates / run / drink ALOT of pots. (Kill an aot and you will get pots worth more than 700k ^^)

Commenta

ferdina 0 - 8 lily HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
          tramie enter faction JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA go to haven noob jajaja

edit : lyly : i not duel vs warrior because they have 120 rs JAJAJAJAJAJA

Commenta

Re: Everlasting quotes

Originally posted by Alezi
            SkrewDriveR [RVG]: YOU NO IN FACTION NOOB JOIN FACTION NEW DUELLIST LOLLL ASD JOIN FACTION NOOB PVP IS NO DUELLIST PVP IS FACTION. BLEED-NOX ONLY NOOB BLEED NOOB POISON NOOB GO TO TRAMMEL

Ferdina Souer: GO JOIN FACTION NOOB LOL NOOB TRAMMIE GO TO HAVEN.

Lyria Ethel: NOOB LOL DUEL ALEXANDER DUEL DIO BRANDO NOOB JOIN FACTION GO TO MINAX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkrewDriveR 0 - 13 Lily in duels.

Ferdina Souer 0 - 8 Lily in duels.

Lyria Ethel 0 - 11 Lily in duels.

Post your opinions, is 1 vs 1 in arena noob/skill - or is 10 vs 1 factions noob/skill?

What do you think? )
            hahaha, next time try to say the true . I never duelled in Arena with you. Really i never duelled in the Arena with this char (Lyria Ethel).

2) Show me the pic where i say this words

3) I´ve no more to tell you, than continue playing around gate/guards zone, it´s the best spot for you.

Keep on Dreaming
            Ultima modifica di Grindew; 26-08-2005, 19:18.

Commenta

Nice Lily, you're a nice newb.
              You never killed me 0 - 13, you never duelled against lyria and ferdina too. I pwn you so many times in duels, and you continue crying irl "OMFG PIZZA DUDE GANKED ME AGAIN !".
              Just continue playing on the gate, you're the one.
              Ultima modifica di Paco_Porras; 26-08-2005, 19:27.

----------------------------------------

Commenta

Rofl I've dueled Ferdina & you many times and I've always won. So maybe you should go to trammel ganking poor little GST 10 vs 1 :<.

BTW. Are you retarted? "JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA"

EDIT: BTW2. You 3 are noobs who can and will ONLY duel with pots :---D noobs, I can beat you without pots too so shutthefuckup already :--D.

If I challenge you without pots you say "POTS NOOB POTS OMG POTS LOL ROSIK POTS", and still you lose so you are the noobs.

Commenta

stop whining like kids.

We still know who is the pure ownerer anyway

but I have to agree that some rvg are true gankers, kill me in 3 when I am away in a house lol.....
                  One death is a murdercount
                  One million is Soranostyle

At least I'm not a f*cking runner dog

Commenta

edit
                    Ultima modifica di giuliovalerio80; 29-08-2005, 05:50.

Commenta

Originally posted by Sebastian Sorano
                      stop whining like kids.

We still know who is the pure ownerer anyway

but I have to agree that some rvg are true gankers, kill me in 3 when I am away in a house lol.....
                      Yup your right matey ^^ But the fact is that i have never seen Ferdina owning Lily at duel aaand Lyria Ethel never seen on owning Lily in duel aaaand Skrewdriver never seen owning Lily in duel.. And DUDES THIS CAN ALL BE CHECKED FROM LOGS SO IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED OF WHINING LETS CHECK EM OUT <-- For ferdina Lyria skrew Love you dudes/girls/ho`s/homies/gringos what ever you choose <3

Commenta

Originally posted by Skrew
                        Nice Lily, you're a nice newb.
                        You never killed me 0 - 13, you never duelled against lyria and ferdina too. I pwn you so many times in duels, and you continue crying irl "OMFG PIZZA DUDE GANKED ME AGAIN !".
                        Just continue playing on the gate, you're the one.
                        Btw Hes dueled Ferdina like 10 times when iv been at arena :--D and i hav one more everlasting quote by Ferdina Souer "Lol you proteck newb" <3

Commenta

Sto operando...
                        X