Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• 2 the STAFF ONLY!!!!!

well if anyone from the staff can answer this... with a soulstone fragment, can i use it to store a skill (e.g. swordman 100) and give the soulstone to a friend... can he use the swordman skill or not????
    ----------------------------------------------
    In the earth of Noobless
    ICQ 222-725-826
    msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

no u can't,the soulstone is personal,so u no one execept for urself can use it.
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

No, Soulstone and Soulstone Fragments can only be used by the account that claimed them from the Token.

Commenta

How many uses do you get with soulstones? Cuz then could someone store, 30 magic resist, then go buy another thirty and repeat the process to gm magic resist?
        Do it right ,do it right, we ain't got all night.
        Do it now, do it now, I think you know howLet it out, let it out, now dont mess about.
        Let her in, let her in, let the party begin.

Commenta

hmmm....can someone post a link with the whole information about soulstones?
          ....or at least explain
          ICQ 292 283 049
          UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Originally posted by October Floweria
            How many uses do you get with soulstones? Cuz then could someone store, 30 magic resist, then go buy another thirty and repeat the process to gm magic resist?
            Ok here is how a soulstone works:

The stone itself can hold the amount you specify of the skill that the transferring character has. You cannot tranfer 30 lets say taming to the stone, buy another 30 from an NPC and then add this to the existing 30 to make 60. The way it works is that if you transfer 30 to a stone - only a character with over this level in the skill can add to this value. Here is an example - if you add 30 to the stone in taming and then have a tamer with the level of 100, then he can transfer 70 to make GM and is left with 30. I am not 100% sure if you would have to make 2 separate transfers in and out of the releveant skills to a PC to do this as I have only had fragments and they contain 5 uses so I use them only in a necessity.

Please also be aware with soulstones as I have read many messages in forums around at the moment of people losing skills and having to re-train for a day or so to get back to their desired levels. I would say use your soulstone wisely and you will go far!

Good luck poeple........

Commenta

Notice also that if you store in a Soulstone some skill points you want to transfer to another pg, and in that pg you don't have the space for that points, you cannot transfer just a part of them.

e.g.: You are gm tailor in a pg and you want to transfer 100 tailor skill points to another pg with just 99.9 free skill points... well you can't!

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X