Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Doom Gauntlet

I must post this, because otherwise all newbs in gauntlet wouldn't understand it..

Lets assume that in Gauntlet there are 20 tamers, everyone has 1000 luck, there are 4 fleshrenderers.

Now if everybody (20 tamers) attack 1 fleshrenderer = 0.75 (1000 / 5000) = 0.95% chance to get an artie.

If an arty would come it would be RANDOMLY selected from 16 top attackers (100 / 16 = your_chance_to_be_selected)

BUT if tamers would divide themselves to groups of five (5 tamers vs 1 fleshrenderer ) and an arty would come (100 / 5 = 20% your_chance_to_be_selected).

So you should DIVIDE yourself, NOT to hit on the same monster that has 56 players hitting it already.

By dividing yourself into "groups" or just selecting a monster with few attackers you would raise your chance to get an artifact if an artifact would occur..

nice advice!

Commenta

Yos it's true...but try to explain your idea at doom...

99 pgs on 100 won't listen ad you ^^

Attack everyone and pray to get an artifact.I think that this is the best way to get one ^^

See u!

Commenta

If you want to translate it in italian send me a pm.. that's true, this is an international shard BUT that's also true that many here don't know even Italian.

Commenta

Hey...so if one dude has 1000 luck thats a 100% chance of an artifact?
          Do it right ,do it right, we ain't got all night.
          Do it now, do it now, I think you know howLet it out, let it out, now dont mess about.
          Let her in, let her in, let the party begin.

Commenta

Theoretically its a sound measure - but lets just say its not the DF we are talking about here, but one of the other bosses, its a bit hard to hit something else when there is only 1 thing in the room!

Commenta

Originally posted by Error
              Yos it's true...but try to explain your idea at doom...

99 pgs on 100 won't listen ad you ^^

Attack everyone and pray to get an artifact.I think that this is the best way to get one ^^

See u!
              Yeah :F All you get is "ASDASD" "ASDASDA" "Yoo dotn tel meh wats tu doo noop"

Commenta

Originally posted by October Floweria

Luck only concern the possibility to find a better magic object in a loot where it's inclused...

if u kill a zombie luck 1200 should be like 0 ( -_- ) , but if u kill a monster whit magic loot, the more your luck is near 1200, the more you have the chance to find a very powa magical thing

On artifact, luck should be relevant on the probability to find a chest in paragon creatures

I do my apologies for my english, but Im not very skilled

Commenta

Originally posted by October Floweria
                  Dark Father arty chance is 1.5% + luck / 5000, so if your luck is 1000 the formula is 1.5% + 1000 / 5000 = 1.7% chance to get arty from DF.

With 1000 luck there is 0.95% chance to get arty from one of the five minibosses.

But when there are 10 ppl hitting a miniboss its 0.95 / 10 = 0.095% for you to be chosen to get the artie if an arty would occur. 10 ppl hitting DF would be 1.7 / 10 = 0.17%.

BTW. I have a tamer, I took unicorn & rune beetle with me to gauntlet and I can solo any monster there, even the DF.

Commenta

Originally posted by Lucignol080

Luck only concern the possibility to find a better magic object in a loot where it's inclused...

if u kill a zombie luck 1200 should be like 0 ( -_- ) , but if u kill a monster whit magic loot, the more your luck is near 1200, the more you have the chance to find a very powa magical thing

On artifact, luck should be relevant on the probability to find a chest in paragon creatures

I do my apologies for my english, but Im not very skilled
                    But luck is VERY buggy here, with 1000 luck I find night sight rings & bracelets from balrons and blood elementals, with 250-500 luck I found DI 42 SSI 25 HML 14 war axe and alot of other nice stuff, like FC 1 FCR 2 jewels about 10..

Commenta

up
                      NOTE: PRAIRIE DOG KILLS

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X