Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Concussion Blow

I really think that concussion blow's second damage should be lowered.. Its insane that with 100% physical weapon you hit 40 + 20 to 70% physical.. And when pizzadudes have discovered mana leech its only concussion concussion concussion..

Concussion Blow - This devastating strike is most effective against those who are in good health and whose reserves of mana are low, or vice versa. Applies 10-40 additional physical damage that cannot be reduced by physical resistance or other defenses.
    Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

pizzadudes, I like that one

Commenta

Re: Concussion Blow

Originally posted by Alezi
        I really think that concussion blow's second damage should be lowered.. Its insane that with 100% physical weapon you hit 40 + 20 to 70% physical.. And when pizzadudes have discovered mana leech its only concussion concussion concussion..
        OSI style.

go buy a maul or a long sword..

Commenta

Re: Concussion Blow

Originally posted by Alezi
          1). Everybody has weaknesses - you just have to find them and adapt to the circumstances, then you will win! Thats the beauty of the game......find a way to beat it!

2). They may eat pizza - but at least they don't ride womens bikes wearing silly berets with strings of garlic around their necks!

LOL

(The slanging match has begun!)

Commenta

Re: Re: Concussion Blow

Originally posted by jinjins

1). Everybody has weaknesses - you just have to find them and adapt to the circumstances, then you will win! Thats the beauty of the game......find a way to beat it!

2). They may eat pizza - but at least they don't ride womens bikes wearing silly berets with strings of garlic around their necks!

LOL

(The slanging match has begun!)
            easy for you to say tamer

Commenta

Originally posted by Sebastian Sorano
              pizzadudes, I like that one
              PuNkEtToMaN Mamma Mia

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu

PuNkEtToMaN Mamma Mia
                asd
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

PuNkEtToMaN Mamma Mia
                  I am not PuNkEtToMaN o_O
                  One death is a murdercount
                  One million is Soranostyle

At least I'm not a f*cking runner dog

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

asd
                    Ya sorry Found it out yesterday when you were at minoc ^^ Im that finnish dude you were chating ;P

Commenta

u were chatting with seba :P
                      and im NOT pugnettoman!!!!
                      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                      Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                      ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                      credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                      C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper
                        u were chatting with seba :P
                        and im NOT pugnettoman!!!!
                        ;-E you think im stupid? How can i think that your Punkettoman gos your playing with same name in game as you are at forum D o H :< I just thought Seba was punkettoman but then i noticed that there was no artys on <3

Commenta

Re: Re: Re: Concussion Blow

easy for you to say tamer
                          This may be a tamer - but look out for the 4 other slots which are infact filled on the account (And yes - 1 is a macer mage!)

Commenta

I hate pizza

Commenta

Pizza Flamed by Koper
                              I hate pizza
                              I hate you >:O Don`t you mess up WITH MAMMA MIAS PIZZA >8-----|

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X