Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• 2 Staff - Tailoring gains

Well, the fact is what i got gm in first days of july. I got it from a small and comfortable amount of cloth/attempts as on any normal osi-style shard.
    Now, i decided to go legendary.
    Well, my dear friends, this is something. I spent for about 37.000 leather to get to 118.3
    But now, i already made 651 attempts ( 4+k leather ) and still no gains.
    Random rulez? Sometimes i got gain from 2 attempts, sometimes none from 300 atempts.
    I have some friends, what r legendary tailors and they didn't spent so much leather and time to get to it. Maybe you fixed something to become our shard true and painful OSI style recently? DD
    p.s. I haven't seen any notes in updates section about increased difficuty of craft skill gaining.
    p.p.s. I used standart RunUo SE tables for deciding what items to make.
    p.p.p.s. Waiting for answer and thanks in advance
    My bardic song will cure your soul

wich armor are you crafting??' with 118... i think you must craft bone armor, for the best gain, after that just craftiing bone arms...i think if you are crafting bone armor you will raise very fast and maybe less than 1-1.5k of leather....if not maybe is a bug!!
    ----------------------------------------------
    In the earth of Noobless
    ICQ 222-725-826
    msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

I have same problem when up tailor to GM!
      I spend much more cloth and 500 leather after oil cloth.
      It seems sothing changed after update with artifact drop rate...

Commenta

Got legendary... It took me 50+k leather and 10k cloth.
        I followed the instructions in the training thread in questions forum, cos' they're optimal for all runuo:se shards.
        Anyway, a question to staff - is this quantity ok? Is 5.000 leather for one gain normal? And what about bs? It will also take me OSI-style resource quantity to make it legendary?

Commenta

lol i've just legendaried my tailor

112.6-120.0

leather used: 4398

D

wtf
          Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

It seems sothing changed after update with artifact drop rate...
            what changed???
            #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

Well, we crafted the same items with STR.... and it took me 10 times more leather...
              We also crafted in same facet....
              Well, i'm waiting for ideas of what is happening from staff..

Commenta

i know why and i got from tailor 0 to 120 with 20-30k leather ... the reason is that you probably had OVERALL Skill close to 700.. if you have total skill 100 and 50 of it is tailor then you will gain 5 times faster 5!!! if not more then fi you had 700 total and then you would try .. not to mention the if you're lucky also it doesn't matter what you make the % to gain is same as everything the only diffrence is how much leather it wastes and no you do not need to make bone armor you can make studded do to 120 and from 118 to 119 you can do studded tunic .

just look for the cheapest part to make that got a chance from 0.1% to 99.9% if higher or lower then taht you wont gain .. if at 0% or at 100% you wont gain , hope it helped.
                ------------------------------------------
                cant talk italian...

Commenta

STILL awaiting for answers...

Commenta

i dont think they did , i allready told you the reason it could be.
                    cant talk italian...

Commenta

1) No offence, but these are not the reasons - this is bullshit. I mean the affection of total skill cap.
                      2) I already told, two identical chars made absolutely the same items and it took 10 times more resources for me. This could not be simple random, u know.

Commenta

total skill got HUGE effect.. maybe more then 100%

that's how it works now , there isn't any known bug skill anyway i suppose they would have noticed such a thing anyway you should check what that char had as total skill and what the other one had and write it here.
                        cant talk italian...

Commenta

The same thing on my char is with tinkering... 220 attempts at 90.1 - no gains... I'll try to report bug through GM page if they do not read the forum...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X