Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• FireBeetle and smelting

- When firebeetle wiil be placed on the shard?
    - Where?
    - Will by firebeetle usefull to smelt ore?

Thank's for answers.

they act as a moving forge but you cant use smith for it as i know .. also if they didn't say when it will be so no one knows where?.. erm go look at uo.stratics if you cant find say and ill look for you
    ------------------------------------------
    cant talk italian...

Commenta

The way that I understood the whole thing would be that its basically a portable forge that any miner can smelt on. It should be located in the Yomotsu Mines and so far I haven't located one......if any GM could comment when they will appear it would be good to know as these things are very useful believe me!

Commenta

Originally posted by jinjins
        The way that I understood the whole thing would be that its basically a portable forge that any miner can smelt on. It should be located in the Yomotsu Mines and so far I haven't located one......if any GM could comment when they will appear it would be good to know as these things are very useful believe me!
        I belive this question should be made to runuo developers, not to uodreams staff as it seems that they didn't implemented it either (could be wrong).
        Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

for shard stuff.... if you replace ore.cs script with this one:

http://www.runuo.com/forum/attachmen...3&d=1118257704

firebeetle will be able to smelt ore

Commenta

when i played uodemise i remember them having them but they had a bonding problem.. all i know is that they did have fire beetles and they worked fine beside that bug
            post it in suggestion forum
            ------------------------------------------
            cant talk italian...

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X