Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Im getting F*****G sick of the Gauntlet

Why the hell are people allowed to use autoloot, I mean damn give me a chance at getting a good ring or bracelet once in a while.
    The only tool I use in looting is the damn mouse and i believe im a fast looter. Sometimes i grab good things from corpses but by the time i drop it in my backpack a message appears "that item does not belong to you, you'll have to steal it"
    I mean what the hell is that, its not fair. some people even have autoloot programs that pick the best objects in corpses and takes them.
    I want to have those rare legendary loot weapons that i see pks like NOX AOT SS guildmembers use, but the only way to get that kind of shit is in doom but damn i hunt for at least 3 ******* hours just so i can get a gold skull and go to doom, but i never get shit over there. no artifacts no jewelry and no weapons.
    I work hard as everyone else but i never get shit.

I tried autoloot once but i lag like crazy when i turn it on, too much distance between me and the server i guess

In mine and many other people's opinions, autoloot shouldn't be allowed. People need to loot by themselves.
    After all this server is supposed to be clone of OSI right?

Plz consider my words GM's

Autoloot is gay, so thats why i use my trigger finger, lol

even if it was ilegal there isn't a way to know who uses a program and who doesn't
    ------------------------------------------
    cant talk italian...

Commenta

There many ways too know that!!! the first and most important is the speed of looting, i use an autoloot just in some cases.... well there some guys... not very polites ones.... they hit my monsters once and get the right to loot, it's not fair right?? i almost kill the creature... not just that he use autoloot, what kind of shit is that?? how is that is allowed in a Pseudo OSI Shard ...well i have to use autoloot with those damn guys, they do not deserve to play anywhere just lamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope the autoloot programs will be ilegal in this shard....
      ----------------------------------------------
      In the earth of Noobless
      ICQ 222-725-826
      msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

Nobody cares about this problem.
        Forget about it.
        My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

OSI made it so that there is distrubooted loot... doubt they will implent it here
          #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

persolnalized loot will be implemented, the problem is...when?

Commenta

Another shitty thing there is fields, fire fields and poison fields. Theres NO use in casting fire/poison field when they do 1dmg for 60seconds, use the mana to shoot with explosion/mb/ebolt or something that makes dmg to the monsters.

Fields only lag so dont summon them, thxbyedie.

Commenta

in my opinion they should add a system for guantlet for one who made most damage gets the loot seems fair will teach those who shoot 2 fireballs and then loot not to do it
                ------------------------------------------
                cant talk italian...

Commenta

Originally posted by Blue Demon
                  in my opinion they should add a system for guantlet for one who made most damage gets the loot seems fair will teach those who shoot 2 fireballs and then loot not to do it
                  Yup.. I think the same but i think there wont be any changes

Commenta

"Another shitty thing there is fields, fire fields and poison fields. Theres NO use in casting fire/poison field when they do 1dmg for 60seconds, use the mana to shoot with explosion/mb/ebolt or something that makes dmg to the monsters."

LOL - dickhead

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X