Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Did you Die to the Lag Today??

I dont know about the other players, but I die EVERY SINGLE DAY cuz I lagged in the wrong place!! Its like a religion already!! :-P

Only today was three times!!

2 of them on treasure Hunts I died to Ancient Wyrm with the Tamer(Dangerous to freeze in front of it, uhn??)

And the last one when I was fighting a Balron Paragon with the Paladin!! :-P

Its hard to fight Strong critters with this lag!!

Did anyone had another experience about this?? :-P

only death, they dont seem to be keen on keeping us updated with information also, there have been numerous tests, we (maybe only us, the non-italian speaking playerbase) havent got any info or results about those also.

a shame, i like here, but this lag has been going on for too long.

Commenta

annoying.... just that.... this damn lag is making me crazy, i hate those places, where i have controlled totally, but, in 2 -10 seconds (of lag ) i lose all chances to have fun in someplaces and die like gaining in focus(very fast and several times)!!!! yesterday i remember the normal lag + a message from the staff " The staff member needs you to go to some web site", ok fine for me, i accepted, as always do with shard issues but what happened??? all was in italian!!!! i try to understrand but useless..... i have to say this again, THIS SHARD IS NOT JUST ITALIAN ANYMORE BUT INTERNATIONAL!!! I HOPE GAMEMASTERS AND ALL STAFF MAKE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!! not info about this lag.... but some italians friend told me that in the italian forum there is a section for comments about this lag issue and discussion with the staff... dont know about it...... well i hope this problem will be fixed soon, if not i will think of changing this shard.. (Sadly but true!!!)
      ----------------------------------------------
      In the earth of Noobless
      ICQ 222-725-826
      msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

can I join your religion? I've been lagged for a long while and nothing seems to get better. As for GM's responding to pages well I think they may be that used to the lag that their communication skills in real life have suffered - I've made many posts and as yet - no GM has responded to any of them. I have noticed that some days the lag is better than others and I must say since the Tokuno isles have been populated once again - the lag has followed. Take a read of my language barriers thread to add strength to your argument - not enough info on any subjects is available in any languages outside of Italian and this has to change or else people are going to feel left out and like yourself - think of changing shards. When we get more info we can make a decision for ourselves on the subject - but at the moment we are in the dark and getting rather pissed off at everything. I like this shard, it has its faults - but I don't really fancy changing shards once again and starting afresh as I am getting weary of doing this. Give us more info please GMs!..........

Commenta

Staff is tasting the new scripts all day/night long ( ) to resolve this problem...
          But we don't have a lot of news, just: "now this script will be off cuz we are testing it" "now this script will be on cuz we have finished testing it", nothing more...

Commenta

So whats the whole status of the testing - has any areas been allocated to be looked into? I think its slightly obvious that the staff are testing as the server is rebooted quite frequently during the day......lets hope something good shall happen to keep our Dreams alive (Cheesy sorry!!)

Commenta

They restart server just to reduce lag temporally, otherwise the lag would be even worse...

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X