Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Language barriers

Hello all - I wanted to draw attention to something I seem to be experiencing. There was somekind of event on the other day and I was completely baffled as to what was going on. All ingame admin messages were in Italian and I couldn't understand 100%. I was wondering if the staff had any intention in doing future events in multi-language style, this way we could get more people involved like myself, who do actually want to take part but don't understand fully so can't.

I would compare the event (The one where you follow the ingots) to the one with the music contest where what was going on was almost surreal - occasionally something would be mentioned in English and I would grasp half of what was going on. Then all the people who didn't get what was going on started to mess around and generally do amusing things amongst themselves!!

I understand that this is an Italian shard so obviously the prime language must be used - but we do have a good blend of all nationalities from English, Russian, Spanish and much much more. I just feel if we could get more info in different languages it would help to bring in a good spirit of enjoyment where people don't feel left out and all prosper - what do you all think?

usally i see announce both in english and italian like the last event i was had books for the event so both english and italian
    i think you're right there should be in english also if there wasn't.. so you should maybe ask some admin for next time , when they lets say announce a server restart not in english i allways page them to announce also in english 90% works
    ------------------------------------------
    cant talk italian...

Commenta

JUST SAYING, THIS IS NOT AN ITALIAN SHARD ANYMORE, THIS SHARD BECAME ITERNATIONAL LONG TIME AGO...SO...
      Ultima modifica di ragnarok30071983; 30-07-2005, 20:20.
      ----------------------------------------------
      In the earth of Noobless
      ICQ 222-725-826
      msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

erm i didn't quite understand what you were saying if you could please rewrite your reply so i can also understand , thx

and the staff's the S is or for "my brothers X" or "he's" as in "he is" .. i know it isn't a grammer forum but i couldn't understand what you were saying so just wanted to help you write it ;x

any way my english aint that perfect either so please rewrite it
        ------------------------------------------
        cant talk italian...

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X