Just wanted to rant about something...

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Just wanted to rant about something...

Hi peeps - just wanted to detail what happened this afternoon. My brother was trying to tame a white wyrm (WW) in trammel ice when someone gates in with their own WW and before you could say "STOP" starts commanding their WW to kill the one my bro was taming. Now I don't generally mind this rudeness - I have seen it that many times now on dreams, I am pretty numb to it. But what happened next gets up my nose - the WW comes out of peace and nails my brother, leaving me to fend it off (No problem) but then after I have dealt with the WW I go to get my bros stuff. This guy loots my brothers corpse and wears his kit before gating out of there. It seemed to me like all he was doing was just hitting the peaced WW to get it to come out faster. This person then goes to Luna and starts to taunt us both and theres not a damn bit of anything we can do! I felt this was a minor incident that may need consulting with the gamemasters - so I paged them. What came back absolutely threw me at the wall and back. They said the guy (The Pipper) did do something wrong in terms of the rules - well I thought, we may be getting somewhere. But then the GM goes on to say, unless I saw him do it - theres nothing I can do. Hmmm I think, as I am getting taunted by The Pipper in Luna with our guild uniform on. So I just wanted to put out the word, if you are an arsehole and want to make the game crap for anyone - do what you please, the GM's won't do anything unless they witness it! Currently, my bro has had a knee jerk reaction and quit dreams for the time being. I can understand his feelings as it seems the GM's are powerless to stop anything going down.........

Si aka Goodfella

Thanks, I am quitting Dreams - going back to the shard I played before which had Felucca rules, and where players were more polite and realistic about how to do things.
    There's only so much you can take of these immature little shits before they get on your nerves, and I have had enough.
    Dreams is a good shard, but will always tend to fill up with these little turds that their mothers should have drowned at birth, unless either GM's tighten up on exploiting, or just implement non-voluntary PVP everywhere - a self regulating solution which I favour...
    innabit - it's been (mostly) fun!
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

how could he loot your brother if you guys were in trammel? your brother had to give him his corpse looting rights, either by party mode or guild.

Commenta

AS far as I know - he did try and party him (Which shows even more that his plight was evil) - I am not sure as what action my bro took, but it does suggest he accepted and got looted as a result. Kinda sheds light on the subject as I was coming to the same conclusion. But really, this post wasn't about anyones stupidity other than the GM's that allow monster dragging/angrying when they don't see it. Its like a police force saying - well we didn't see him do it, so we ain't gonna do anything to someone holding a can of petrol and zippo lighter when their neighbours house is burning down! My motto is - I was a nice guy, but they made me like this! I suggest all of us take the same line as Dreams seems to allow this stupidity.

Commenta

For the record, up til the point I died I had been attempting to politely speak to the guy, in both English and Italian, both of which I speak and write fluently. He had ignored me and continued to agress the WW I had been attempting to tame up until the point where I died. He then sent me a party request, to which I briefly accepted, thinking he wanted to talk, and sort out what happened next, thinking we were going to resolve differences by conversation. No such fucking luck eh...!
          That's the type of person I encounter constantly on this shard, FFS it's supposed to be a fun game, but if everyone just has this mentality then fuck the lot of them, I am going to leave the kennel to lassie and find another bitch to stick my bone in.
          No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Bear it like a man! Im sure you will get your revenge .

Commenta

But the guy (asshole) that loot your brother corpse get only useless thing ? Coz if you insured your stuff and died they stay on you so ...

And what was the nick of the guy ?

Commenta

I love people, who see what i'm trying to tame a hiryu - they start attacking it, and as a result - same thing as in ur situation, jinjins, - it comes out of peace and i'm not so lucky and i can't get away sometimes because of it's uber speed.
                However, ur brother is guilty in loosing his items, cos' i would not trust the person, who is ruining my activities, and i would not include it in party to allow looting.
                Still, where's nothing GMs can do, because this is not a violation of rules - it's absolutely normal here to interrupt other's taming, to join other's fights and steal their loot - where are and where should be no rules on it, because when we'll lose a great majority of players, who don't imagine their life w/o shitting into other person's hunt or whatever.
                My favourite is the following situation - i ocasionally camp in blood dungeon for para bloods, and a lot of archers are passing by. I stay calm when they hit monsters which are already attacking me - and I'm taking all the danger to myself, i stay calm when they take loot, that belongs to me ( after they hit the monster only one time), but i can't stop me from laughing when they die somewhere, where are no stupid tamer with pet, which can cover their ass and give them easy loot, they come to me as a ghost and say - ressurect me, plz And i do ressurect, cos' i'm always trying to think about ppl better than they are in real. After what, however, they continue doing their stealing shit. A question - are they so greedy? Or simply this piggish attitude is ok?

SPECIALLY FOR OPTIMISTS: Where are some nice guys, who simply pass by if they the spot occupied, or ASK to join my current fight/hunt , and believe me, i always allow them to do what, even if i'll get no profit, because it's a normal attitude and such players SHOULD get benefits for their correct and polite attitude to the ppl they're playing with on this shard.
                My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

what you do if they harras you is page gm get them jailed for 4 days and go LOL you just got owned and dont party some one like this are you stupid? -_- ... sorry but its your own fault if you party him , you should know better. what he did we unpeace the ww is some sort of luring monsters which is ilegal and you should paged gm.. somtimes you get lucky and they come and somtimes not , imo there arn't many gms online when ever i page they come 3 hours later -_-
                  ------------------------------------------
                  cant talk italian...

Commenta

To add another response to this I would say:

A). The GM in question (Sorry I don't remember his name) was bloody slow! This whole thing took around a minute to transpire and the GM took around 4-5 to respond to our pages. Which was well enough time for this guy to get away.

B). The guy was called "The Pipper".

C). I do actually have shots of what happened - but obviously this is not enough for the GMs as they have to see what happened themselves. Even though I have these shots and the evidence is on "The Pipper" theres nothing they can do.

D). The GM stated to me that "The Pipper" did actually break rules with what he did.

It just gets up my nose that we have lost a really good guy (Narcof) to the stupidity of others - he has been a member of this shard longer than I have and I have been playing it for a very long time. Its just annoying that we felt we found a shard that has balance and on occasion no lag (NOT RECENTLY THOUGH!!) - these sort of people ruin the game (And yes it is a game) for others. Sadly the mentality of some of the players is lame - I don't want people to interfere with my business, I mean come on I would ask if I needed help. I am not talking about our situation, but in general. For example, I never kill steal - I never get involved with others business - those of you who have seen me around will know this. My main char Goodfella is the guy that occasionally peaces monsters that are winning or heal someone in what seems a one sided fight, but I'd never intentionally steal a kill or join in. What ever happened to manners? And the worst thing is, this sort of player only inhabits places we cannot get back at them - the word Felucca scares them shitless! These are the people that sit in Tokuno on boats casting energy vortex macroed over and over to get minor artis! Well I for one am taking action - if you are reading this and you know who you are.....if your boat suddenly raises anchor and sets sail for the middle of nowhere then I just wanted you to know it was me that did it - and I will continue to do it for the good and enjoyment of others......LONG LIVE MANNERS!

Commenta

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - 1 MACRO DOWN, MANY TO GO!!

ROFL!

XXX

Love ya macroers!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X