Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Problem with wyrm and nait in tokuno.

Why the level of happy from my wyrm and nait in tokuno decrease every minute?
    My taming skill is 89, the level of happy decrease fast only in tokuno. With ring +10 taming the level of happy decrease not.
    Sorry for bad english.

You need about 95+ taming and animal lore for these pets, with the taming ring you should be OK as long as lore is high enough, not sure why its just happening in Tokuno though.
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

You can check your control chance here. Keep in mind that every unobeyed command lowers loyalty by 3 points, while every obeyed command raises it by 1. With 89 Taming you have no chance of controlling a WW, but it goes up to 87% with your +10 ring.
      In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
      Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X