Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Suggestion for Tokuno

Well, we already lost count of the days without Tokuno spawns. Right, the champ is on, and it's very good - a source for income for the majority of players.
    But, where's a little problem for tamers. Not for fathers, who already tamed enough foxies, beetles and hiryus for themselves - they bonded them and look fine for now. But for whose, who mastered their taming skill after the tokuno spawns where turned off.
    So, what do we see? We can't tame ourself a single tokuno pet. Yes, Dragons, nights and Wyrms are great, but let's face it - hiryus and beetles are much better under known circumstances.

As we know, the main reason for turning off the spawns - very big lags on the server... So, maybe GMs can turn on only 1 spawn of each of these 4 tamable creatures, so tamers could get themselves a pet. I don't think what 3-4 additional single spawns of a creature will greatly ruin the server and cause the lags - at least the champ isn't causing them, right?
    What would be nice temporary solution, cause nobody knows (except GMs of course ) for how long this situation with empty Tokuno will last.

With best regards, awaiting the answer from administration, ate.
    My bardic song will cure your soul

Re: Suggestion for Tokuno

Originally posted by ate
    Well, we already lost count of the days without Tokuno spawns. Right, the champ is on, and it's very good - a source for income for the majority of players.
    But, where's a little problem for tamers. Not for fathers, who already tamed enough foxies, beetles and hiryus for themselves - they bonded them and look fine for now. But for whose, who mastered their taming skill after the tokuno spawns where turned off.
    So, what do we see? We can't tame ourself a single tokuno pet. Yes, Dragons, nights and Wyrms are great, but let's face it - hiryus and beetles are much better under known circumstances.

As we know, the main reason for turning off the spawns - very big lags on the server... So, maybe GMs can turn on only 1 spawn of each of these 4 tamable creatures, so tamers could get themselves a pet. I don't think what 3-4 additional single spawns of a creature will greatly ruin the server and cause the lags - at least the champ isn't causing them, right?
    What would be nice temporary solution, cause nobody knows (except GMs of course ) for how long this situation with empty Tokuno will last.

With best regards, awaiting the answer from administration, ate.
    :-d i would like to know how can I get treasures of tokuno when the spawns are off.. I started playing again at uod (First account banned gos "false" name what was written in Finnish..So i still wonder how did the staff know what it ment even without asking me the meaning of it >:/ ) and next day the spawns were off and I only had time to get one treasure so now i cant get any greater treasures *<|>-

Commenta

As i see nobody cares about this. Yeah, right, let's make these beasts like SOP - it will be a monopoly, for whose who already got them, and they can charge 300k for them, as here in forums.
      Rich people are getting more rich , and poor people are getting more poor. Nice idea!

Commenta

It would be nice - personally I'd love a rune beetle but am not about to spend money on them when there are still WW around. Guess each character type is going to miss something from Tokuno, like the arties/pets/whatever, your idea is good and I'd be right in line behind you to tame one, but the admins have to think of everyone not just tamers, so I guess we will just have to wait...
        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Think about everyone? ))
          I doubt it. Nothing will change if 3-4 single spawns will be added - look at the champ, enormous quantity of spawns, and everyone seems happy. Anyway, the problem isn't in spawns cos' when the online count is low where are no lags, but if it goes over 300 - lags are starting to appear.
          Anyway, forget about it. I haven't got PREMIUM sign below my nick and what's why my thoughts and suggestions are not worth considering it.

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X